Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

23 minutes ago, jwl019 said:

Extremely rare! First one I have actually ever seen.

Ahhh, several houses on my local lake have them (or helicopters), plus there are several charters here. I probably see them 10 times a day landing and taking off. 

9 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Ahhh, several houses on my local lake have them (or helicopters), plus there are several charters here. I probably see them 10 times a day landing and taking off. 

Definetly not common for us in the 99.9 percentile.

Edited by dlb
  • Like 1

We have a fleet of them on one of our industrial canals and some days 3-5 of them come out of their harbor and  practice water navigation and take off run up, pretty cool 

Edited by granddaddy55

A guy on my lake has one.  I have only seen him land it and take off once this year.  Our lake is usually too busy for him to land it whenever he wants.  Really cool to see.

Not my boat(s), but a couple pictures from early this morning.  They are lowering the lake in a couple weeks, so the season could be ending way too quickly.

sePn646.jpg

gW51ksS.jpg

• Like 3