Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

I don’t have Instagram but was told that Malibu boats used that picture on their Instagram account… I thought my son did an amazing job creating a great photo … 

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

On 6/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, P7M89MM said:

Picked up a new to me 2016 TXi with the Monsoon 409.  I know the seller and it's been well taken care of so had to do it.  It's bitter sweet since I'll be selling the 1991 Skier.  I have a great friend coming to look at it tomorrow though so hopefully it stays close!

51275095233_84d9b034b4_c.jpg

51274925141_6c93ae3757_c.jpg

Detailed it up Saturday morning...

51274174577_6d54c29655_c.jpg

Immediately after purchasing with the 91 still in the water.

51274920761_995fbe2c6d_c.jpg

Good gracious that's a sexy TXi!  I'd love one of those.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Lowrider said:

I don’t have Instagram but was told that Malibu boats used that picture on their Instagram account… I thought my son did an amazing job creating a great photo … 

I saw that , they tagged his account and he has some talent for sure

3 hours ago, Bradley Thornton said:

Who still has one of these old gems. They should start back selling them.

IMG_7615.jpg

IMG_7613.jpg

IMG_7611.jpg

IMG_7609.jpg

is that Crab Island?

5 minutes ago, Bradley Thornton said:

Yep, on 4th of July

was there, all white axis!!!  fireworks were awesome, but the rain sucked, we hauled ours from new orleans, where did y'all travel from?

did you see  red x26, we surfed with those guys in the bayou on north of bay, huge rain storm to get there then it was super warm glass and a great wave! 

10 minutes ago, granddaddy55 said:

was there, all white axis!!!  fireworks were awesome, but the rain sucked, we hauled ours from new orleans, where did y'all travel from?

did you see  red x26, we surfed with those guys in the bayou on north of bay, huge rain storm to get there then it was super warm glass and a great wave! 

Live in Hattiesburg MS we left our boat at Adventure Marina in storage for the 3 days we were their that way we just picked it up and dropped it off so it didn't take away from the vacation.  

• Like 1
Just now, Bradley Thornton said:

Live in Hattiesburg MS we left our boat at Adventure Marina in storage for the 3 days we were their that way we just picked it up and dropped it off so it didn't take away from the vacation.  

nice we were in Destin but that could still work, you used rack or wet slip?

1 minute ago, granddaddy55 said:
6 minutes ago, Bradley Thornton said:

nice we were in Destin but that could still work, you used rack or wet slip?

We pulled it out and stored the boat on trailer in a fenced area. But they had a fresh water rinse area.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, dwc032 said:

Sitting pretty at Lake Of The Woods!!

7471CDBA-2D6B-4D67-9C89-16600767A921.jpeg

Careful up there!  Shallow rocky spots can sneak up on you!

21 minutes ago, Sixer said:

Careful up there!  Shallow rocky spots can sneak up on you!

Oh yeah, especially over by the Girl Scout camp. I have been going up there for the last 18 years. Small lake but clean and warm. 

4 hours ago, NWBU said:

First time at elevation with this engine/prop combo and I’ve been curious to see how it worked. The M6 and ACME 2805 (17x17) is a great setup at 4,900’, despite being the “speed prop” option. No issues at all getting a full crew to surf speed with the same ballast setup we run at sea level.

8DCEDB72-7E50-4AE0-B082-2FF65C26E91F.thumb.jpeg.2d0ecb888e0d181ca60142472147b744.jpeg

I’ve wondered if my new a24 could handle that prop or at least the 15.5 . My engine screams to 4000 with full load surging regular at 6000’ . It seems that it has plenty of torque to handle more prop. I have the hi altitude prop 

40 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

I’ve wondered if my new a24 could handle that prop or at least the 15.5 . My engine screams to 4000 with full load surging regular at 6000’ . It seems that it has plenty of torque to handle more prop. I have the hi altitude prop 

Based on what the 17x17 is doing today, a 17x15.5 would seem to be worthwhile to try out. Possibly even 17x17, but I’d want to demo that first before betting $800 on it being the right one. Either way, keep your high alt prop as the spare.

• 2 weeks later...