Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Wakeboard Tower

Hammertime

martinarcher

Wow, looks like someone is selling everything off their boat that is about to be repossessed. :crazy:

Note that the ad says it's a Titan II, but it is definitely a III.

05 Response has like a 94" beam. Maybe Matt will jump in here & let us know what it takes to stretch a Titan III 3". :rockon:

Seems like it would be possible. But I suppose it might effect things up top if you stretch it too much.

LOL.gif Haha - just a bit of heat, cutting, welding, twisting, and the lots of polishing. Thumbup.gif If I can make a TIII made for a 23LSV fit my Sunsetter you could make anything fit with enough work.

Here's my thread. I'll have to update it after I finish polishing this spring. Biggrin.gif

The easy button would be to find a TIII made for you boat or the very easiest would be to give the good guys at Star One a ring and have a Series 2 custom made to fit your boat. Thumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

Not sure if Star One had any TIII's left, if not you might want to give this thread a look.

Thanks, I'm all over that thread. We just got our boat, got the dimensions from Brett at StarOne and working with Eric on one of the towers now. Man I hope it fits!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I'm all over that thread. We just got our boat, got the dimensions from Brett at StarOne and working with Eric on one of the towers now. Man I hope it fits!

Heck yes it's gonna fit! And it's gonna look awesome!!! The black TIII tower is currently in a truck on its way to Mike, and I'm very excited to see how it all turns out. Pics will be required!! :rockon:

martinarcher

Awesome. You'll love that tower. Planning on polishing mine tonight. Rockon.gif