Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer Fender Step Cover / Non-Skid

Bake's Marine

Paul,

You might want to check with Boatmate trailers. I believe they sell a similar product. It doesn't say malibu but has a whole bunch of the sun logo's raised on the top of the pad for traction. A combination of the two might be really cool.

Kris

We actually checked it out, it's the same black rubber that leaves black stuff on the bottom of yours shoes/ feet. Malibu used this material on their swim step pads back in 06 and almost every customer complained about them. Good idea but bad execution using the right product for the job.

-Paul

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bake's Marine

• Bozboat

• martinarcher

• Malibu_Mike

Ok so "Malibu" only fender covers are in production, working on the artwork for the Malibu with the Sun logo, I need to change it up a bit so when its laser cut it doesn't leave a bunch of small pieces making the cover hard to install.

Hopefully this next week I will have the Malibu ones in stock!

Thanks for all the feedback everybody!

-Paul

I really need a set myself, either w/Boat or W/o Boat or even with the Sunset, that would look awesome put orange vinyl under the sunset, and the boat color under the words Malibu! I'm in, sign me up for a set.

post-14888-037115100 1298250422_thumb.jp

Edited by Malibu_Mike

Looking good Paul, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

hahaha... my wizards sleeve... Crazy.gif

I really need a set myself, either w/Boat or W/o Boat or even with the Sunset, that would look awesome put a orange vinyl under the sunset, and the boat color under the words Malibu! I'm some sign me up.

I like that idea doing the colored sun!

-Paul

I had twenty pair of the plain "Malibu" text and received them today, they turned out really nice.

I need some photos of them installed, taping them up on the window doesn't do them enough justice. Biggrin.gif I photo shopped one so you could at least see how the text would look on the trailer.

Here is a link to the page: http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=2377 free freight until the end of February if you want to pick up a set!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the input everybody!!

-Paul

Paul,

You can install them on my trailer and take as many pics as you want. You know where its parked. :whistle:

Wouldn't you like that!!! Don't think they will stick too good with all that snow were getting right now!!

-Paul

I went to measure where mine previously were and it is 36" x 6" - any chance of making a larger set?

I had twenty pair of the plain "Malibu" text and received them today, they turned out really nice.

I need some photos of them installed, taping them up on the window doesn't do them enough justice. Biggrin.gif I photo shopped one so you could at least see how the text would look on the trailer.

Here is a link to the page: http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=2377 free freight until the end of February if you want to pick up a set!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the input everybody!!

-Paul

I went to measure where mine previously were and it is 36" x 6" - any chance of making a larger set?

I will have to get back to you to see if that's possible, I was told that the laser bed was 24" so i always assumed thats how large the product could be but I will see if extra material can be hung off the side while its laser cutting the non skid.

-Paul

Got mine today! They are well made and are going to look great! Thanks Paul. I probably won't have them installed for a few weeks when I get a chance to spend a weekend with the boat again, but I'll get pics up when I do.

Got mine today! They are well made and are going to look great! Thanks Paul. I probably won't have them installed for a few weeks when I get a chance to spend a weekend with the boat again, but I'll get pics up when I do.

Glad you like them! If your going to wait a little while to install them you might lay them flat and put them some place warm so they go down nice and flat when your ready.

Please do send some pictures, looking forward to seeing them installed with the yellow Malibu on the background!!

-Paul

Good call on laying them flat. Thanks Paul, I will definitely unroll them tonight. Thanks for the great service and I'll get pics to you as soon as they are on!

Good call on laying them flat. Thanks Paul, I will definitely unroll them tonight. Thanks for the great service and I'll get pics to you as soon as they are on!

Your welcome!

-Paul

Just got my set. Look really good. My kids were scratching up the fender pretty good.

Thanks,

Chad

Glad you like them! Enjoy!

If your screen name was tatersalad you could call your kids tater tots Biggrin.gif

-Paul

Got mine put on this morning, used a Tan vinyl as the back ground. Paul you guys do GREAT work!!!

Paul is there any chance on getting the Malibu Logo in a 6"x6" if so I would like 4 of those, placed on either side of the Malibu anti-skid, I think with the right 2 color vinyl on top and bottom it would look awesome!!!

post-14888-062411700 1299352601_thumb.jp