Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Wake the World video

waketheworld

So now that you know about WTW, let me tell you about the second year. In 2009 my business was in the toilet and I needed a way to raise money to keep WTW going. Being an avid snowboarder and wakeboarder I on occasion have done both on the same day. One day a friend of mine asked me "So when is wake and flake day? I want to go when you do that again."

Well.. this is the 3rd year of our FUNdraiser, "Wake N Flake"

Jeremy,

Were you referring to WTW or WNF?

WTW, but if some folks wanted to put together a bigger charitable version of the WFN (which already exists here but not for charity to my knowledge), I'd be up for that too.

Wow I 100% applaud and support your efforts, I heard the name, but had no idea it was Christian Ministry related, or targeted at kids. Growing up, I never got to do anything like this. We have done stuff like this ad hoc with churches in the past with my last boat, and yes were always awesome events. Always looking for opportunities to give back in meaningful ways.

I just Map Quested it, just over 5hr drive to the NC event from where I am. Consider me an 80% RSVP at this point if the need is still there. I am military and moving somewhere in that same timeframe in June, but I believe this should work.

Greg I believe? pls PM me when you get time so we can chat on the specifics.

Much thanks! Ryan

Ryan, do you snow ski or snowboard? The reason I ask is because I am going to be at Snowshoe on Feb 14th & 15th. I don't know how close you are, but if you wanted to hang out and board with us that would be great! I will let you crash in our room so you won't have to pay for a room. Let me know.

My email: [email protected]

Cell: 336-215-1135

Greg