Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I think I found my 'bu

gmab

Malibuzer - Yes, I'm still trying to arrange shipping. I hope to have it nailed down in a day or two. With the recommendation I've been in contact with Wayne at Autokraft but he can't touch it now until the end of March / Early April. He had email problems so we ran into some communication issues.

Wakesetter67 - I too hope to see you out there....I could certainly use a lesson regarding the Willametter River and danger spots. A few months ago, I booked a cabin at Sunbanks Resort for the spring WOW. I've been to Bank's lake before and had a blast.

06VLX - The Malibu dealer didn't have the boat on property and I think there was just a mix up. While I didn't call Malibu, I did call Indmar about the engine. Everything checked out ok and they didn't have any warranty claims against the engine.

I failed to mention in my earlier post but I worked with Nathan at Arrowhead Boat Sales in Rogers, AR. He was a straight shooter, open & honest, and willing to go the extra mile. They were really awesome! Arrowhead bought the boat originally, sold it to the seller, and has done all the service on it including winterization. The sellers kids were out of the house and he simply wanted to trade up it to a new 30' Cobalt.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gmab

• skicrave

• martinarcher

• TallRedRider

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Done!! She's home. :thumbup:

Thought I would close off the thread as it is a done deal.

Ultimately, a couple of us shot out and picked her up. Straight there and back...

Denali had no trouble towing.

I was going to have Wayne with Autokraft transport it but he seemed really busy and couldn't nail down a date. I had trouble reaching him via email/phone and the dates he provided were estimates without commit. They kept pushing out, 1st week March to end-of-March to mid-April, etc.. I'm sure he was trying to fill up his trailer and work the schedule but uncool to keep me hanging.

Malibu.jpg

Just to let you know Wayne just delivered our boat on Tuesday and while we had a few issues with the dealer who wrapped our boat... We had no issue with Wayne. He did a great job at a very fair price.