Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Star One's New Tower

martinarcher

Getting somewhat off topic but, is that the same boat that MA posted that is in your avatar.

Could we see a side by side if the T3 and the new tower. I would be curious to see that for the sake of comparison.

Haha yes it is! We had our Series II mounted on it and as soon as we finished polishing our new FX-1 Tower we took off the Series II Tower to mount the new one, we took pictures that day so we weren't able to take off the existing mounts before.

Regardless of the tower, I'd highly suggest checking out the new spinner racks if you're in the market for new racks. One of the guys there showed them to me. The spinner looks sharp and bulletproof. I know I told a handful of people already but if I weren't temporarily boatless I'd go that route. I love smart engineering. Unfortunately there's too many crappy accessory products out there to muddy the waters (just look on Ebay), so it's good to find a quality manufacturer. Look forward to seeing the new tower designs from these guys as well. Although -- I think I still like the look of the T3 the best.

Regardless of the tower, I'd highly suggest checking out the new spinner racks if you're in the market for new racks. One of the guys there showed them to me. The spinner looks sharp and bulletproof. I know I told a handful of people already but if I weren't temporarily boatless I'd go that route. I love smart engineering. Unfortunately there's too many crappy accessory products out there to muddy the waters (just look on Ebay), so it's good to find a quality manufacturer. Look forward to seeing the new tower designs from these guys as well. Although -- I think I still like the look of the T3 the best.

So so true. I think this year the Sunsetter's T 3 will be getting outfitted with spinners. They look like awesome racks. After I talked to you it sounded like they are pretty sweet!