Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

last trip of the season?

shawndoggy

bullards%2010-02-2010.jpg

Bullard's, No? I love how it empties out this time of year. :thumbup:

If you want to come over the hill for a ski later in the year and not deal with dragging you boat...drop me a note. I can be at Bullard's in 40 minutes. :biggrin:

Yep, bullards. Dark day was pretty hairball... they've pulled the dock and that big sandbar is more like an 8' high island. Luckily nobody at the ramp, so I could put in all cockeyed to launch.

camera... wait for it... iphone 4 using the autostitch ap. works like a champ!

martinarcher

Yep, bullards. Dark day was pretty hairball... they've pulled the dock and that big sandbar is more like an 8' high island. Luckily nobody at the ramp, so I could put in all cockeyed to launch.

camera... wait for it... iphone 4 using the autostitch ap. works like a champ!

Dang...did I say awesome. I meant....errr....uh....nevermind. Well I gotta throw the iPhone a bone on that one. That looks good. Thumbup.gif

Wildwood? My aunt lives down there....

Small world. We've been here almost 20 years now. :shocked: Long enoough to see the association dues go from ~$600/yr to $1600/yr. :mad:

You ski at all? Or just board sports? I'm planning on picking up a new drysuit here pretty quick so I'll have a loaner if you want to come over the hill. :biggrin:

Norcal, I truly hope you know just how good you have it! If you're ever taking it for granted, call me and we'll house swap for a summer.

:) Trust me. I know how blessed I am to live here. I do not take it for granted. If you ever do want to come down to Nor Cal, drop me a note. I'll give you the 411 on a lakefront house that rents for just $200/night. :thumbup: You couldn't bring your boat (private lake and all) but you might know someone that would pull you around. :biggrin:

:) Trust me. I know how blessed I am to live here. I do not take it for granted. If you ever do want to come down to Nor Cal, drop me a note. I'll give you the 411 on a lakefront house that rents for just $200/night. :thumbup: You couldn't bring your boat (private lake and all) but you might know someone that would pull you around. :biggrin:

That is a most gracious offer. I will definitely consider it in the future. Thanks!:notworthy:

Surfed 3 days this last week in northern MN. 75 air, 55-60 water today. Went with a full wetsuit and was comfortable in the water. May have been the last run of the year......had steering cable issues on the way back to the dock :(

Tubers out yesterday. :mad:

No chance of smooth water. :mad:

Small lake (only 330 acres) + two boats tubing = whole lake unskiable. :mad:

I HATE TUBES!!! :mad:

:rofl: I am not laughing at you!!!! I agree with you. Only takes one or two to destroy a lake. And ya can never figure out where there going next.