Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What wakeboard boots?

smeagol

It's interesting that so many of you like the Transits. I tried them this summer and they KILLED my feet. They were not too small, but just were very uncomfortable to me. I can see how the neopreme lining is a plus (especially for the leg hair!), but they didn't even compare in comfort to my Temets.

Obviously, to each his own. I agree that you really need to try on a bunch of different brands and models before making a decision.

It's interesting that so many of you like the Transits.  I tried them this summer and they KILLED my feet.  They were not too small, but just were very uncomfortable to me.  I can see how the neopreme lining is a plus (especially for the leg hair!), but they didn't even compare in comfort to my Temets.

Obviously, to each his own.  I agree that you really need to try on a bunch of different brands and models before making a decision.

I know your pain, if i get the narrows, they kill me, it hurts just to stand in them, but with the non narrows, no pain what soever.

It's interesting that so many of you like the Transits.  I tried them this summer and they KILLED my feet.  They were not too small, but just were very uncomfortable to me.  I can see how the neopreme lining is a plus (especially for the leg hair!), but they didn't even compare in comfort to my Temets.

Obviously, to each his own.  I agree that you really need to try on a bunch of different brands and models before making a decision.

Like you said, "to each his own". I have tried many bindings, and now have 04 and 05 Transits. Absolutely the most comfortable (for me). I would like to check out the new CWB's though!

Good thing we have choices!

• 2 weeks later...

The only way to find out is to try them on for yourself. I have a pair of parks that I thought were top of the line, but ended up taking them back for a pair of Teams. What a world of difference. It's like snowboarding with a nice pair of boots to snowboarding with just the bindings wrapped around your feet. Teams, or Transits, Definately. Now the Special Edition Teams are on sale some places as well. Very sharp in blue and silver. I love mine.