Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

dream boat

MARiley

She was in last weekend, I am in northeastern PA. The water is 45 right now and was only cold on the feet last week, but 45 and an air temp of 50 this week has not been nice.

Well do it now. It's not like you have anything better to do. :)

And what do you mean was "only cold on the feet?" Which body of water are we talking about and have you been in?

Not that I can recall. I know a lot of guys out here as I worked at a marina during the summers through high school and college and now am working out a deal to purchase part of it.

Very small. No public access. Wouldn't want to be here if you like to wakeboard, but for slalom you can't beat it. Was out this afternoon.

That is nice. We have a private lake that we ski on, but it is only okay for boarding because it is so shallow the wake can't totally form.