Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Finally got a Malibu!!!

TrickyNicky

Sweet boat, I to love the color scheme. Mine is an 07 VLX with the same color scheme, I have some pics in my gallery. It is interesting how they didnt continue the blue color around the front of the VTX like they did on the VLX. I like the windshield on the VTX.

Good colors.

Wrong motor :fingerwag:

Ha, Ya my dad said he's going to do a full engine upgrade. He's just debating on the monsoon or hammerhead, He said he'll decide when your cheque arrives. I'm assuming it's in the mail, right?Whistling.gif

Congratulations! I'll look forward to hearing about the maiden voyage. Are you having it shipped to you?

Yes I am having it shipped, currently have it on U-ship. I'm just so impatient now I want to drive down and get it myself!!!

You should re-title the thread "what to do during my 1-2 week wait for my new boat". That's a really long time, I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or sit still :biggrin::tease2:

Depending on what comes with the boat you could start shopping for:

jackets

boards

ropes

bumpers

jumper pack and/or battery

oar (I still don't have one :blush: )

tool kit

first aid kit

fire extinguisher

etc....

Congrats!!

After trying to paddle my Dad's 18 foot center console boat one time, I am not sure how

much success one would have with one of our boats! Better than nothing I guess!

Ha, Ya my dad said he's going to do a full engine upgrade. He's just debating on the monsoon or hammerhead, He said he'll decide when your cheque arrives. I'm assuming it's in the mail, right?Whistling.gif

Well Nicky,

I'm glad at least you got my humor.

And BTW, I'm sending it Western Union. It should be there now, tell your dad it's coming from the prince of Arabia.

Well Nicky,

I'm glad at least you got my humor.

And BTW, I'm sending it Western Union. It should be there now, tell your dad it's coming from the prince of Arabia.

Oh yes I got your humour, just been busy at the cottage with spring work. We both prefer the cheque to be blank, but so long as theres 5 digits before the decimal, we won't ask you for another. As far as the prince of arabia, whats wrong, couldn't get a full fledge king?