Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pick a Color Vol. 2

edgeski1

Results...

0 Points...

Moral of the story don't order your boat these colors, you will never sell it I guess.

3rd Place

#11 with 11 points

2nd Place

#4 with 20 Points

1st Place

#6 with 24 Points

moral of the story, keep it simple stupid

Now what's funny, he picked out his own, so this whole thing was for nothing. He's doing #16 which got 4 Points

So my next ordered stock VLX will be what you all picked out, blue Titan Tower and all

Thanks to all who participated

Sweet, glad to offer my color suggestions, and my #1 pick received the most votes

Yea - you were just pickin it cuz all the cool people picked it first.. you were like the 20th person to call out #6 Tongue.gif

Well look and my truck and boat, not much of a question as to colors that I'd pick there bubba Crazy.gif

Sweet, glad to offer my color suggestions, and my #1 pick received the most votes

Yea - you were just pickin it cuz all the cool people picked it first.. you were like the 20th person to call out #6 Tongue.gif

Well look and my truck and boat, not much of a question as to colors that I'd pick there bubba Crazy.gif

Ditto.... but #6 should be the darker blue - whatever it is called these days

Ditto.... but #6 should be the darker blue - whatever it is called these days

I agree, but we weren't given that option. So Edge would that be a possible modification make it dark blue instead?