Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dealers

board brained

The above thread demonstrates what I was talking about regarding one sided stories. Although you have no personal experience with them you will drag them through the mud because you read where someone else had a problem. This is exactly why there does not need to be a thread rating dealers.

Huh? Mine?

Edited as I read your response again...

I think that was pointed at me. Pretty sure of it actually. I'm interested to know how you interpreted what I wrote.

And if I'm correct thinking you are referencing my post, you could even possibly take advantage of that [delete] button in your post. Whew. Yuck. :unsure:

Edited by JeffS

Thats precisely what I meant, It would be nice if we could have it so ONLY malibu 'owners/buyers' could read it. I realize this isn't actually possible, just that it would be the ideal situation. Also I guess it really depends on who reads it. You seem lucky enough to have dealers around you so you shop whats around. I have to drive so far that I choose my boat first knowing that despite my choice I'll be driving far anyways. Yes 'we' up here in the north have tremendous jealousy for you southerns. 90 miles would be AWESOME!! 170 miles is my CLOSEST dealerCry.gif

Not sure if we're agreeing or we agree to disagree, but either way :cheers:

The above thread demonstrates what I was talking about regarding one sided stories. Although you have no personal experience with them you will drag them through the mud because you read where someone else had a problem. This is exactly why there does not need to be a thread rating dealers.

I actually think that is pretty well documented and may be an exception to the rule but nevertheless it is still only one side of the story.

Active Water Sports is pulling through in a big way for me right now. We have two LXi at our lake and AWS has/is taking very good care of both boats.

Darryl Moores Marine in Houston Texas is the best, most honorable, stand behind your word boat dealer I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. They have created a loyal customer and a raving Malibu fan in me and my lovely bride.

Who is this? Darryl? I didn't know you posted on this boardBiggrin.gif . Ditto Darryl Moore is great!!!

Dale

Yeah, I know this would lead to a slippery slope so my opinion would be that it's a dangerous idea, but when we do see those dealer bashing threads I think we all do a pretty good job of picking apart the OP and can tell when they're one of "those" customers or just a simple troll.

Oh, and Tinus IS pretty damn good. Hard to complain about a group that sells at a fair price, provides good/honest service and remembers your name when you walk in the door. Malibu screwed up if they gave Skipper Bud's anything that doesn't flow through Tinus as I've heard. They're shooting both them and Tinus in the foot with the same bullet.

Mike

My dealer is great!!! The boys and Gals at Wizard Lake Marine have been great to me, but more important, to my family. I have no problems in recommending the staff at Wizard to you guys.

Wizard Lake Marine Rocks, except for Merrick! Just kidding tubby!

My dealer is great!!! The boys and Gals at Wizard Lake Marine have been great to me, but more important, to my family. I have no problems in recommending the staff at Wizard to you guys.

Wizard Lake Marine Rocks, except for Merrick! Just kidding tubby!

Plus1.gif

NoWake here in Cincy (and service at Lake Norris, TN) area is great for both boating & ski/boarding supplies.

Though with the migration from primarily ski boats to primarily wakeboard boats - NoWake is a little ironic. The did have a second location for a while named KnowWake, but it closed with the economic downturn.

:rockon: +1

great group, sales, service, knowledgeable