Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

boat covers

skyskier

Another quality cover from Evolution Covers, it's not a BU but hey got to love the cover anyways. I had Cory do a cover for a buddies boat when I was doing a stereo/accessory install for him. He came and picked it up this afternoon and when he saw the cover he was like :shocked: . Pleased is an absolute understatement, Cory just does incredible work. When he heard the stereo I installed for him he was like :woot: .

P4230083.jpg

P4230085.jpg

P4230084.jpg

martinarcher

I called Cory yesterday to order a cover. We talked for about 30 minutes and covered everything from how he got into the cover business to his efforts to find a way to recycle canvas scraps. Sooooo cool that he happened to find his recycler on Earth Day! :rockon: This guy is truly passionate about making the very best covers available. When I asked about getting something a little different done to my cover, he said "I have a couple of ideas. Let me think about the best way to do that and I will give you a call tomorrow". I have never even seen one of his covers, but I can tell you he has earned another customer for life. Just a good soul, this guy.

If you believe the warranty is a good indication of quality, how about ten years.........transferable! This makes me think about a cover I bought from (no name) covers about ten years ago. When I ordered the cover, I spoke with the owner to make sure I could trailer with his cover. He said I could trailer with any cover they make. That cover disintegrated at 1.5 years. When I arrived at the lake, the only thing left of the cover was two strings dragging behind the boat. When I called the owner of (no name) covers, he told me none of his covers are trailerable and if I used the cover while trailering the warranty was void. Very different story when the shizz hits the fan. :fingerwag: I asked about a discount on a new cover and the answer was no. Enter Evolution. :cheers:

That's Cory alright. Two thing he is truly passionate about....

-His covers

-His customers

You will be more than pleased with your cover when you get it. Rockon.gif

• 5 weeks later...