Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

08' 23 LSV Wakesetter left hand side LCD controller INOP

Print these out it will make it easier when you're in the boat messing with the switches.

Thanks 06vlx i just printed them out for a later use, it helps when you have your boat with you. lol! (she'll be back soon)

Well I got the power module replaced today works great! All the buttons are now working but unfortunatly the left MUX panel only wakes up after unplugging and plugging it back in while key is on the on postion. Malibu is now sending a new MUX panel. The fun never ends!

Well I got the power module replaced today works great! All the buttons are now working but unfortunatly the left MUX panel only wakes up after unplugging and plugging it back in while key is on the on postion. Malibu is now sending a new MUX panel. The fun never ends!

Perry,

Thanks for the update, yeah this is by far the longest i have had the boat in the shop (over a week).

I appreciate your hard work and i would appreciate it it if you keep the boat locked in your shop at night, i would hate to have some goon rip off all of mystuff right before the summer season.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow and i got some rain over here in silverado ranch area yesterday. oh well i guess i gotta get to cleaning the boat up all over again, lol!

I ask you guys to please be careful with the boat when you bring it in and out everyday into the shop area.

I trust you guys, you are all very professional. (even tho' accidents happen)

Please tell jesse and Matt that i also appreciate all their hard work, oh and tell your other Techs the same as well.

I am looking forward to good news very soon.

Please let me know the lead time on getting that new MUX panel in? do you think the rear seat MUX panel needs to be replaced as well?

Take care and thanks Perry.

Omar

Edited by upinya

Perry,

The MUX Panel switch is acting up again.

The page after the Ballast buttons is all scrambled, i already have tried re-setting it by unplugging it and plugging it back in and the same keeps happening.

Please advise.

P.S.

Do you happen to have or do you happen to know what happened to my ignittion cut off lan-yard?

If not? it's ok, i'll buy anotherone.

Thanks bro,

Omar.

Perry,

The MUX Panel switch is acting up again.

The page after the Ballast buttons is all scrambled, i already have tried re-setting it by unplugging it and plugging it back in and the same keeps happening.

Please advise.

P.S.

Do you happen to have or do you happen to know what happened to my ignittion cut off lan-yard?

If not? it's ok, i'll buy anotherone.

Thanks bro,

Omar.

Here's a pic if it helps:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/uploads/1270858579/med_gallery_9522_664_38642.jpg