Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fill in the blank?

Ndawg12

You know you’re addicted to the Malibu Crew when…your inebriated wife loudly announces to friends and the rest of the bar that “he doesn’t spend time looking at p*** on the internet, he’s just always on that Malibu site! It’s like p*** to him…”

...happened last night. Whistling.gif

Yup. I get something to that effect at least every one to two weeks, sometimes more.

I'm at the point that if she walks into my office and I am supposed to be working, I quickly close the bu crew tab on my browser. Every once in a while I get the .."oh I see you're working hard in here " when she 'catches' me. Man I'm terrible Innocent.gif:unsure:

Imagine a support group for wives/husbands of crew addicted spouses. Cry.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• areamike

• Ndawg12

• Baddog

• WakingMeHappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you’re addicted to the Malibu Crew when…you realize you need to take a month off from TheMalibuCrew to reintroduce yourself to your family. Uhm, today was my first day back in one month. But it’s OK, I said goodbye to them before logging back on.

• 3 weeks later...

You know you're addicted to the Malibu Crew when the site goes down for two days and you still check it ever 5 minutes...

how are we going to know if the site is back up if we don't check every 5 minutes?

Edited by tvano
  • 1 month later...

You know you’re addicted to the Malibu Crew when… There’s a thread about Subway Sanwiches with 239 posts (and counting) and you keep going back to see if there’s anything new posted!

....When you log on, because you know you can get a quick answer to any Bu related topic. You find your answer in minutes, but still spend hours checking out other stuff.

....When you log on, because you know you can get a quick answer to any Bu related topic.

Or, any non-Bu related topic.