Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fill in the blank?

Ndawg12

You know you're addicted to THeMalibuCrew when your HUSBAND asks "Are you on there again?" Yahoo.gif

Atta Girl!! Use a New Jersey response something like: "Yeah, I'm on there again. You got a problem with that, pal?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• areamike

• Ndawg12

• Baddog

• WakingMeHappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're addicted to TheMalibucrew when everytime you have something to say at home your wife says, "where did you hear that, TheMalibuCrew".

I get that too!! I refer to the crew as "my people". :)

Same thing happens to me!!...She'll say "who told you that...your Malibu buddies?"

And in the early days, I caught her logging on to the site...presumably to see if it was some internet dating site or something.

A few minutes ago I looked at my wife and all I said was, "you'll laugh at this". Her first response was, "it's something from TheMamlibuCrew I'm sure". I laughed and told her about this thread. She actually said I was "pathitic". I mean, can you believe it? I'm pathitic when it comes to the Crew. Uh, well, I knew that! Yahoo.gif

You know you're addicted to TheMalibucrew when you feel a great sense a accomplishment by achieving another set off 100 posts...1100 here I come!!!

You know you're addicted to TheMalibucrew when you see Stewart's number of posts on the home page and get overcome with jealousy!!!

You know you're addicted to TheMalibucrew when everytime you have something to say at home your wife says, "where did you hear that, TheMalibuCrew".

Same thing happens to me!!...She'll say "who told you that...your Malibu buddies?"

And in the early days, I caught her logging on to the site...presumably to see if it was some internet dating site or something.

A few minutes ago I looked at my wife and all I said was, "you'll laugh at this". Her first response was, "it's something from TheMamlibuCrew I'm sure". I laughed and told her about this thread. She actually said I was "pathitic". I mean, can you believe it? I'm pathitic when it comes to the Crew. Uh, well, I knew that! Yahoo.gif

Last summer MalibuNation dropped by for a quick run. That was fun to explain to my wife:

me: Hey, we're going wakeboarding in about an hour, I know your parents are coming over but we'll be done way before then

wife: Oh, Ok. Who's coming over?

me: (I said his name, but leaving that blank now with a keener awareness of scammers)

wife: Who's that?

me: .....a guy I met at the MalibuCrew.

wife: You mean some guy you met on the internet???

You can imagine the rest.

Last summer MalibuNation dropped by for a quick run. That was fun to explain to my wife:

me: Hey, we're going wakeboarding in about an hour, I know your parents are coming over but we'll be done way before then

me: (I said his name, but leaving that blank now with a keener awareness of scammers)

ROFL.gif !!!

What's up with that? You're not dating him are you? No foul. Get a life wife.

I do talk big when she is in another state.

Ah, can't really blame her. Somebody's gotta reel me in. I'm glad I'm not in her shoes.

Ah, can't really blame her. Somebody's gotta reel me in. I'm glad I'm not in her shoes.

Especially if they are high heels.

I can't even begin to tell you how many people I've met & rode with over the last 10 yrs. In fact, I met my wife over on the other TMC site about 8 yrs ago.

I've had a number of crew members come out to my lake to ski. One from Ohio, one from Colorado, a couple from Oregon, a couple from central CA, and a few from Nor Cal. Thumbup.gif It's all good.

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife asks you if you are coming to bed or staying up to read more threads. Whistling.gif

. . . and you say: "what's YOUR problem? I have my priorities."

Haha - exactly! :lol:

Congrats 1000 by the way!

Thanks!

Edited by martinarcher

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife tells you to ask the crew whether to get the samsung or the electrolux washer/dryer. So guys help me out with my wife.

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife tells you to ask the crew whether to get the samsung or the electrolux washer/dryer. So guys help me out with my wife.

Bosch. Thumbup.gif

Bosch. Thumbup.gif

Need to stack and can't stack the Bosch

Bosch. Thumbup.gif

Need to stack and can't stack the Bosch

Which ever one is more USA.gif

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you can't wait for your membership to run out so you can upgrade and get a t-shirt! Thumbup.gif

Yes I know I could buy one in the store, but it's not the same!!

Edited by Ndawg12
You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you can't wait for your membership to run out so you can upgrade and get a t-shirt! Thumbup.gif

And the one that you get with membership is not available in the store either. :)

And the one that you get with membership is not available in the store either. :)

Ah thanks alot, now I really can't wait!!!

Yes, I'm that excited about a t-shirt, don't judge me!!

I joined Oct 12. How long do I have to wait to get my T-Shirt. I'm excited as well.

I'm wearing mine right now...MUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAAH!

I joined Oct 12. How long do I have to wait to get my T-Shirt. I'm excited as well.

I've gotten behind on processing everything, but I spent some time on it last night. PM me with your mailing info & what size you wear, I'll make sure to get it out to you this week.

And thank you for supporting the site. :)

I'm wearing mine right now...MUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAAH!

Mines my avatar pic. My wife and kids just look at me and shake their heads because I won't go in the boat unless I'm wearing my BuCrew T-shirt. I'll have to get a different color next year though, the white is hard to keep clean.

I've gotten behind on processing everything, but I spent some time on it last night. PM me with your mailing info & what size you wear, I'll make sure to get it out to you this week.

And thank you for supporting the site. :)

Thanks. I wasn't complaining, just excited about the T-Shirt. Our clinic gives away T-Shirts to patients and throws them out at ballgames etc. They are the marketing dollars you can spend. I've seen 50 y.o. men knock down 10 y.o. girls to get a T-Shirt that has been tossed into the stands. Can't wait to get mine.

No worries, I didn't read it that way. But at the same time I didn't want you to think that we just take your money & run. :lol: It's easy for me to get behind, most people here know that. I'm just thankful that they give me some latitude on that point.

@ Wakingmehappy,

Don't worry, you'll get a different color next time, whether you like it or not. Biggrin.gif Most people really like the new shirts though, so don't worry.