Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fill in the blank?

Ndawg12

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• areamike

• Ndawg12

• Baddog

• WakingMeHappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when a member asks the crew for advice on proposing to his girl!

that's what I love about this site, like I said in another topic, I like being able to ask 10k people what the proper ballast setup is and then what they're favorite brand of Peanut butter is Crazy.gif

How about, you know you're addicted when you run out of things to put your new TheMalibuCrew sticker on.

post-10082-12579859001164_thumb.jpg

I put my extra one on my desk cubicle, it makes excellent conversation.

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you log on long after you have put your boat away, just because you miss the Crew.

You're supposed to pull that protective layer off of the top of it. :)

I know but I need to get some construction paper in pink and teal to match my BU, I just switched cubicles geeshhh, give me a break, I also haven't plastered my summer pics all over yet...LOL.

You know you're addicted when you decide to put work aside for the afternoon and search ebay and craigslist for stolen Response parts!!!

HAHA!! I did the same thing. I even went as far to find out what zip code it happened in so I could search that area of craigslist...

You know you are addicted the TheMalibuCrew when, you work at a Malibu dealer all day long. Then want to get on-line to see whats going on at the crew site......at midnight.......on Friday night! Wow... Am I that bad?

-Paul

You know you are addicted the TheMalibuCrew when, you work at a Malibu dealer all day long. Then want to get on-line to see whats going on at the crew site......at midnight.......on Friday night! Wow... Am I that bad?

-Paul

And the rest of us wish we workd all day at a Maibu dealership.

• 2 weeks later...

You know you're addicted when you decide to put work aside for the afternoon and search ebay and craigslist for stolen Response parts!!!

I missed that one the first time I read this thread, I hope they get this guy!

-Paul

And the rest of us wish we workd all day at a Maibu dealership.

I can think of quite a few Malibu owners that would fit in really good at Bake's. BUT I bet you wouldn't in the spring/summer time, the nicer the weather the busier you get, the less time you have to play on the water. ANOTHER BUT then you get to make really good friends with customers and get to go boating with them so I can't complain much, I love my job.

-Paul

You know you're addicted when your wife asks you to look something up on-line (eBay, Sears, ect) and you go to TheMalibuCrew first to see what happening. Later, when she asks about it again you say something about the computer being slow and you just about have it. Her response of course is, "your on that BuCrew thing again, aren't you?". It just happened to me!

You know you're addicted when your wife asks you to look something up on-line (eBay, Sears, ect) and you go to TheMalibuCrew first to see what happening. Later, when she asks about it again you say something about the computer being slow and you just about have it. Her response of course is, "your on that BuCrew thing again, aren't you?". It just happened to me!

ROFL.gif

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you realize your probably the only person on the board that ever posts between 2am and 5am

OK, it's about 3:30 in the morning right now. Where are you? Tongue.gif

Edited by WakingMeHappy

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you cannot look at the site the same cause the Site Admin changed her avatar!

Maybe I should change my avatar to this:

bestavatarever.jpg

or this:

toostupid.png

Edited by areamike

And her point would be . . . .??

• 1 month later...

You know you’re addicted to the Malibu Crew when…your inebriated wife loudly announces to friends and the rest of the bar that “he doesn’t spend time looking at p*** on the internet, he’s just always on that Malibu site! It’s like p*** to him…”

...happened last night. Whistling.gif

You know you’re addicted to the Malibu Crew when…your inebriated wife loudly announces to friends and the rest of the bar that “he doesn’t spend time looking at p*** on the internet, he’s just always on that Malibu site! It’s like p*** to him…”

...happened last night. Whistling.gif

ROFL.gif I could see mine doing that too Biggrin.gif