Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sad Day): Last trip this year...

VLX04

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MalibuNation

• obski

• Baddog

• VLX04

MalibuNation
I have an inch (more in some places) of snow in my yard this morning & it's still coming down hard. It snowed hard almost all day yesterday but didn't stick until late in the day. I have a feeling that winter has come early.

Wow ... Tracie, what is your elevation?

It started raining here Thr night and they are predicting rain for the next 14 days Cry.gif

Had hope to go to Corey Lake this coming weekend for one last pull.

I have an inch (more in some places) of snow in my yard this morning & it's still coming down hard. It snowed hard almost all day yesterday but didn't stick until late in the day. I have a feeling that winter has come early.

It started raining here Thr night and they are predicting rain for the next 14 days Cry.gif

Don't let a little rain stop you. You'll be in the water. Water is wet. Rain is wet. No worries.

About 4k'. Don't get me wrong, this isn't normal.....but it isn't uncommon for us to get these freak storms either early or late season either. Last "spring" it snowed in June. Crazy.gif

EDIT: I take it back, it's not an inch. I was just watching slider shovel the driveway & it's a good 4+ inches out in the open where there are no trees. This is crazy. We've had early cold snaps before, but I can't ever remember this much snow this early.

Wow, snow already. Sounds like I got out of Oregon just in time for some sweet SoCal weather. I understand that the forecast is looking pretty good for Portland this week. I got a text from one of my ski buddies and they want me to make some plans to join them for some skiing this week. Looks like we should be able to make that work. Thumbup.gif

MalibuNation

Don't let a little rain stop you. You'll be in the water. Water is wet. Rain is wet. No worries.

It's a long ways away but 52 and rain on Saturday and 48 and rain on Sunday. I can handle it ... but I have no crew members that would go out in that ... at least this time of year.

Well I scrub the interior cleaned the carpet and gave her a good overall washing Saturday, looks to be the end of water sports season for Me. Once it's too cold for the girls in their bikinis it's over.

Now I need to buy oil and filters and add the fuel stabilizer. I'll still go to the lake but I'll be on a House Boat, Pontoon or fishing boat. Beer.gif

It's time for rain and dirt bikes Rockon.gif

I couldn't justify holding out any longer. The 10 day forecast is for mid 50's, wind, and rain. We pulled our beloved Bu last night :( I almost cried this morning as I saw her sitting on the trailer in the driveway shaking off the cold fall rain. It's going to be a long winter.

MalibuNation
I couldn't justify holding out any longer. The 10 day forecast is for mid 50's, wind, and rain. We pulled our beloved Bu last night :( I almost cried this morning as I saw her sitting on the trailer in the driveway shaking off the cold fall rain. It's going to be a long winter.

Time to start working on the ark.

EDIT: They've been talking about snow Sunday night for awhile. I'm hoping for some nice nice weather (at least dry) to pull the lake pump out before it freezes. That's my last lake related chore to do for the season.

Edited by MalibuNation

HOLY #*^%

Two weekends ago we were boating, now it's snowing! Going to be in the low 70's here this weekend and I plan on being on the water Saturday and walking through a pumpkin patch on Sunday...I will be jealous of your snow when it's pouring down rain here, but right now I'm not :)

btw - you have 15,000+ posts Shocking.gif