Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

6 minutes ago, Agman said:

It’s a work thing..... wish I could get my 3/4 ton back but the brass doesn’t believe we need them anymore. I can get whatever I want as long it’s a GM product and a 1/2 ton.....

Ah, someone else is paying for it...free is good.

1 hour ago, Agman said:

It’s a work thing..... wish I could get my 3/4 ton back but the brass doesn’t believe we need them anymore. I can get whatever I want as long it’s a GM product and a 1/2 ton.....

Get the 6.2L next time! :thumbup:

On 6/23/2018 at 1:37 PM, oldjeep said:

Before some yahoo put a scratch down the entire side of the boat while docked at fletchers today.  

IMAG0285.jpg

Like the pic, dislike the comment...

Only pic I have of the current truck hooked to the VLX.  Unfortunately after the boat needed to be yanked from the lake mid-season due to loose tracking fin and unwanted water intrusion.

IMG_20161025_093328_01.jpg

1 hour ago, UWSkier said:

Like the pic, dislike the comment...

Only pic I have of the current truck hooked to the VLX.  Unfortunately after the boat needed to be yanked from the lake mid-season due to loose tracking fin and unwanted water intrusion.

IMG_20161025_093328_01.jpg

That sucks.  Luckily your season is now year round.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:13 PM, victoryismine06 said:

Thanks! I'm up in Fort Wayne. That was at Sylvan Lake, but now I'm over on Tippecanoe. My new neighbors on Tippy drive up every weekend from Indy. They said it's not to bad of a drive if they beat the rush on Friday. Otherwise it can easily turn into a 3+ hour drive.

I knew I recognized that boat. We are on Tippy as well. You're boat hasn't been on it's lift for the last week or so...

On 7/9/2018 at 7:41 PM, BlknYlwT22 said:

I knew I recognized that boat. We are on Tippy as well. You're boat hasn't been on it's lift for the last week or so...

Was out visiting family in Montana the last few weeks and dropped her off at the dealership for maintenance. Not sure what the rest of the summer will look like, MRI scheduled for next week to see if I tore something in my shoulder. Fun stuff. But yeah, we'll be out this weekend. I'll keep an eye out for ya. 

• 3 weeks later...