Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2011 F250, Zone lift, 37" Toyo Mts on 22" XD wheels, H&S Mini Maxx, AFE intake, emissions delete. Loaded up here heading to the lake for the weekend. The Rinker will be traded for a 13' 23LSV in a few weeks!

905863_10204046448992447_336888017289447

10518667_10203904052992636_1682609266792

Something a little different for you guys, a 04 Holden Crewman Cross 8, AWD with a 60mm drop and a LS1 turning 19" wheels.

She's my daily driver and tow rig.

Crew cab ute. Just about as perfect as it gets right there.

• 3 weeks later...

We decided that we want to have sleeves sewn into the Bimini for board storage.  Beautiful day today, and I am working from home before an extended trip, so I pulled the boat out to take it to the upholstery shop.  

My normal tow vehicle, a 3500 RAM, has been parked in the garage all winter, and the batteries went dead, so I had to go with my back up TV - the Burb.

Very excited for summer to get here!  It won't be long now.

60d1b71ebd11a867cd5cfda7d9933f29_zpsh4pm

7 hours ago, RyanB said:

We decided that we want to have sleeves sewn into the Bimini for board storage.  Beautiful day today, and I am working from home before an extended trip, so I pulled the boat out to take it to the upholstery shop.  

My normal tow vehicle, a 3500 RAM, has been parked in the garage all winter, and the batteries went dead, so I had to go with my back up TV - the Burb.

Very excited for summer to get here!  It won't be long now.

60d1b71ebd11a867cd5cfda7d9933f29_zpsh4pm

Take some pics of those sleeves please 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bareftskier said:

My new tow rig:

2016-03-06%2017.46.24_zps86sysqlq.jpg

Can't wait to hook it to the boat! 

Daaaaaamn that's nice! And a yellow boat to boot!? Take pics all hooked up, I'm sure it'll look sexy. Congrats, always wanted one of those, megacabs are nice.

• Like 2

My truck : 2014 Toyota Tundra - The only vehicle that I've ever bought new! 

20141009_201444_zpsfeoghmkm.jpg

And after the first couple of months, I started with the upgrades :

DSC_0259_zps4c8de109.jpg

• Like 3
On 3/15/2016 at 8:23 AM, Falko said:

Levi, what tires are you running on the truck?

The worst tires ever... BFG Rugged Terrain's. I hate them

They are super loud, killed my fuel mileage and I've had two of them start to wobble, had to move them to the back. Worst of all they were super expensive. Only thing good I'd say about them is they have worn well. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stevo said:

Washed, claybar, and waxed....

Nice lookin' rig. Did you do the work yourself, or is there someone who will detail for a reasonable price locally?