Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

New here; no Malibu yet; still trying to find the right one for my needs. But this will be the tow rig.

300074_2612447154630_1358570601_33002915_425806620_n.jpg

-Nick

Nice truck Nick, that should pull anything Malibu makes.

Welcome to the site.

Nice truck Nick, that should pull anything Malibu makes.

Welcome to the site.

I hope so; reading a lot. I am thinking something like an '06 VLX is what I want.

Being in Michigan I have a few months to keep looking before next season.

-Nick

Looks like an 07 from DFW Boats to me.

Stole it from me :(

I LOVE the color scheme.

Thanks! Yes I got the boat at Sundown Marine in Richland. It's a 2005 VLX. More pictures here

Edited by tonyk
  • 1 month later...

Sweet, now go get some wheels for that 150 to match!

You sound like my Son :biggrin: I did the front 2" Rancho quick lift, rancho's with ready-lift block's in the rear, and 33" Toyo's last year. I really do not like the Ford plastic clad wheels, but we'll see...

• 3 weeks later...

Not the monster hauler, but gets the job done better than some might expect. This pic was halfway to WI from TX. The ridge pulled the bu, bikes, stuff and family of 4 there and back. :biggrin:

img1156vb.jpg

Sweet

2009 Malibu 21 vRide

DSCN2573.jpg

Moments before leaving for Mabel Lake...(Regular tow vehicle is a F-150 Supercrew)

Wow, nice, where did you get that "ride" decal, as far as I know, that is not factory..... I like it!!!

Edited by Ndawg12