Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

2017 Chevy 2500HD duramax.  

My 3rd duramax in 15 years and it is an amazing machine.  Ridiculously expensive but what that hell, right?

20170830_190009.jpg

Edited by kylesullens
11 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

@Chrisjjbrown the perspective on that pic seems funny.... like your truck is dwarfed by the vtx!

The VTX is a massive boat SD, Superduty owners have nightmares about towing it. 

Walk in the park for a duramax though.  

• Like 3
On 9/9/2017 at 8:45 PM, kylesullens said:

2017 Chevy 2500HD duramax.  

My 3rd duramax in 15 years and it is an amazing machine.  Ridiculously expensive but what that hell, right?

20170830_190009.jpg

Do these duramaxes pull anything outside that boat?

2 minutes ago, Stevo said:

How did I miss no Revs in this pic back in May

its the infamous "we are loaded up" pic for SB17.

oh and BTW the VTX does dwarf the Daintymax, 

Loaded up and ready to go.  See you boys in Tennessee!!!  

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Stevo said:

How did I miss no Revs in this pic back in May

its the infamous "we are loaded up" pic for SB17.

oh and BTW the VTX does dwarf the Daintymax, 

Haha. I would have just said they weren't mounted and in the truck .... you guys would have never caught on 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 8:09 PM, Stevo said:

Gonna need a bigger truck

15A35DEE-5B6E-4AB9-B329-537FA6ABCA1B.jpeg

Hard to believe there is that much tongue weight with a tri-axle. Nice set up though, both are beautiful.

• 1 month later...

Just closed a deal for a new truck - time to consolidate from 3 cars to two, and have a truck that is comfortable enough to use as a driver as well as a tow vehicle. 

uTSqJYPl.jpg

Think it will look decent with the VLX...

KB1qZ0zl.jpg

Thinking about a rocker panel stripe on the truck to pick up the blue from the boat... if I can find someone to do that without dropping a lot of cash...

I will miss the old Silverado 2500... it really served us well for the last 4 years, but at 18 years old, and being a gas PIG, it really was time to move on.

Edited by JeffC
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, IXFE said:

F77202D4-5B9E-4C32-BBBB-F09D72E59D17.jpeg

Very nice!  I was looking at the exact same truck in December, but the dealerships around here were not really discounting them very well.  I decided to hold onto my Sierra Denal 1500 and see how it tows the new 23lsv.  If it struggles, I’ll probably bite the bullet.  I’ve always been a GM guy, but I think the new F250 is the best 3/4 ton on the market.  

Edited by SCMike
50 minutes ago, SCMike said:

Very nice!  I was looking at the exact same truck in December, but the dealerships around here were not really discounting them very well.  I decided to hold onto my Sierra Denal 1500 and see how it tows the new 23lsv.  If it struggles, I’ll probably bite the bullet.  I’ve always been a GM guy, but I think the new F250 is the best 3/4 ton on the market.  

Now that the it’s 2018 the rebates on the 17’s are better than ever... $2,750 on my truck. That plus a VERY motivated dealer and I paid almost $10k off, which is stupid on a Super Duty. I didn’t love the trade value on my GMC, but it’s really not the dealer’s fault. I spent the week trying to get more and it only validated the number they’d given me.  So I’m at peace with it. 

Big shout out to @ConnollyCrew who really helped me a lot this week. Wish I lived closer!  

• Like 3
14 hours ago, IXFE said:

Now that the it’s 2018 the rebates on the 17’s are better than ever... $2,750 on my truck. That plus a VERY motivated dealer and I paid almost $10k off, which is stupid on a Super Duty. I didn’t love the trade value on my GMC, but it’s really not the dealer’s fault. I spent the week trying to get more and it only validated the number they’d given me.  So I’m at peace with it. 

Big shout out to @ConnollyCrew who really helped me a lot this week. Wish I lived closer!  

So we talkin 35’s or 37’s??

and what wheels are we lookin at?

those stock wheels and tires easily sell on CL for $1k-1500 depending your market, and Texas is a truck Market.

• Like 1

Nick truck Dave.   Happy for you  

It’s good to see Uncle rick is willing to make a deal.   He gives alittle upfront so he can take a lot on the back end. :cheers:

Edited by Chrisjjbrown
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, IXFE said: