Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Going From Monza to ??

NorCaliBu

I've already used a dry suit this year..so there. :) I could care less but I'll say that no one else in my crew wanted to go first, and didn't immediately go after either...... Whistling.gif

Wait a minute! I skied right after you, and I recall asking who was using the drysuit. (I will admit to wearing a thinskin top, though).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• Malibudude

• Addictedto6

• ed obermeier

I've already used a dry suit this year..so there. :) I could care less but I'll say that no one else in my crew wanted to go first, and didn't immediately go after either...... Whistling.gif

Wait a minute! I skied right after you, and I recall asking who was using the drysuit. (I will admit to wearing a thinskin top, though).

Yep, and your face when you jumped in was wishing you had put in on as well.... ;)

On day's like that I find it's best to...it doesn't work every time. There are just those bad days sometimes that suck no matter what you do. :)

Even the bad days that suck no matter what you do...are better than working. Yes.gif

I think it was the cold air. The water wasn't bad at 67° but for my first set the air temp was 55°. Shocking.gif 55° is kinda cold when you're wet. Yes.gif I got a chill and couldn't get rid of it until that nice hot post-ski shower. I guess I should have gone with the drysuit.