Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

My kids are getting stir crazy all ready. They stole some fittings out of my plumbing box and said they were "testing some ballast hose piping" Gotta love that :biggrin:

IMG_1617_zpsaa6117fc.jpg

I kept a big box of PVC parts around and it kept them busy for years:

574534CC-FAE7-4CCA-BF99-A693F03BEC20_zps

606177E0-B31A-42EB-BA6A-0DE1C401E03D_zps

• Like 4

You own firearms, right? You'll be needing them in 10-11 years.

Not yet, I've been researching them hard the last few weeks and a brand new range is under construction a couple miles from my house...

• Like 2

Not yet, I've been researching them hard the last few weeks and a brand new range is under construction a couple miles from my house...

Always best to be cleaning those weapons on the kitchen table when first meeting the lecher that comes calling on your daughter, saying something like: "I have no problem going back to prison".

Always best to be cleaning those weapons on the kitchen table when first meeting the lecher that comes calling on your daughter, saying something like: "I have no problem going back to prison".

I was just discussing this with my buddy in MT. Telling him he'll need to find another way to intimidate the boys out there as they all grow up with and use firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did your little guy do to earn that first cast?

Wife was upstairs fighting with my little girl to go to bed and he decide to go up the stairs. He was half way up when the wife seen him she picked him up and they fell down the stairs. He acted fine so she wiped him off and the next morning he acted fine so no big deal. I come home from work a week later. As I always do was playing very rough with him swinging him by his legs, kicking him (not hard), ect. The next morning he didn't act like he wanted the wife to put his pants on and didn't want to walk on it. Took him to the doctor it was cracked. Not straight across but at a angle so we are thinking the fall did it and I irritated it.

I was just discussing this with my buddy in MT. Telling him he'll need to find another way to intimidate the boys out there as they all grow up with and use firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may have grown up with firearms but I bet not many of them have been downrange from a flame thrower.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...