Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

A couple of pics of the younger son Grant on Christmas day. The two of us went well up the river from town to a fairly secluded spot and set up camp on the bank. A spot of fishing, plenty to eat and a little to drink, great day. His first day on a wakeskate after years of skiing and wakeboarding and several serious injuries. Thought the wakeskate might be a "softer" alternative. And before anyone mentions it, I do not make a habit of driving, observing and taking pictures!! It was very secluded and very quiet. Best place in the world to ski!!

xmas20118.jpg

xmas20115.jpg

xmas20117.jpg

xmas20114.jpg

xmas20111.jpg

Edited by Timmo
  • 3 weeks later...

My little 7 year old. Knows how to turn a wrench and wax a boat too!

This reminded me of my favorite pics... Mine was 3 in these.

null-64.jpg

null-63.jpg

40 degrees and sunny in April is car washing weather!

• Like 1

This reminded me of my favorite pics... Mine was 3 in these.

40 degrees and sunny in April is car washing weather!

Heck yeah it is!!!

Last night I had my boys were out running around town, and I had the daughter to watch and the neighbor's 3 year old and 5 year old. They go in the garage while I'm doing dishes (I assume to get some yard toys). I walk over there and see the 3 year old "raking" the truck of our black Avalon with a steel rake. Thanks for helping, kid.

Those are absolutely awesome pic's!!!!

My kids are 23+25 looking at those brought back a lot of memories.

Now maybe it's time to show off the wife???

Pic of my 4 yr. old tubing for the first time, it was also the first time for him to get in the water and swim anytime we stopped the boat!

post-16917-0-18270100-1373999579_thumb.j

Here is a pic of my 12 yr. old on the slalom ski for his first time!

post-16917-0-30494700-1373999629_thumb.j

Overall, we had a great learning week on the water at Greer's Ferry, AR.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool. Did he pull you yet? Having a kid who knows how to drive the boat well is a great thing for those times when he/she is the only way you will get to ski that day.

When My daughter pulled me for the first time there was this Oh $$hit feeling. Nothing like being 70' back and having 3 15 year olds in the boat, alone... talk about not wanting to fall!

dual-income-no-kids.jpg

Reminds me, over dinner and a beer one night, my boss and I were discussing family (and why he has no kids). Long story short, he showed me a video on his phone of his corvette on a dyno getting 900+hp! He enjoys his extra cash.

• Like 1

Reminds me, over dinner and a beer one night, my boss and I were discussing family (and why he has no kids). Long story short, he showed me a video on his phone of his corvette on a dyno getting 900+hp! He enjoys his extra cash.

Yeah and when he is 80 and in a nursing home or sick he won't have anyone that cares and comes to visit, but I'm sure he will have a nice 401k the retirement home can draw from. I wouldn't trade my kids for a newer boat bigger house or anything else. Some people just don't get it.

Yeah and when he is 80 and in a nursing home or sick he won't have anyone that cares and comes to visit, but I'm sure he will have a nice 401k the retirement home can draw from. I wouldn't trade my kids for a newer boat bigger house or anything else. Some people just don't get it.

When he posted that I was thinking the powerball doesn't even come close.

To clarify, he wishes he could have kids, but unfortunately they are not able. I was not clear in my original post.

Well understandable for his situation. My post still applies to alot of people out there.

Agree with all you said but for every couple like that, there's 10 couples who multiply like rabbits and then can't afford it and start sucking off of our tax money. Replace yourselves, 2 and done, if you can't have kids then adopt. Think about it next time your stuck in traffic and there's just 1 person in every car, there's too many people on this earth!!!

BTW, I have 3 but my brother only has 1 so I'm playing the averages to my benefit :innocent: plus I was promised a loaded 3/4 ton suburban...we ended up with a Honda odyssey :mad: but I love my new daughter dearly.

Edited by Ndawg12
  • Like 1