Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

10 hours ago, Fman said:

Go BYU :thumbup: My oldest son graduates in April from BYU I as well... congratulations to you and your family! Isn't it nice getting them off the payroll!:)

Thanks. Nice to have her on her own, but just means I’m getting older. Wasn’t sure if I should have posted here or on “your latest purchase”, because school isn’t cheap! Well worth it and she helped out a lot, but glad it’s over. Hopefully grand kids in a few years then the fun begins.

• Like 2
On 1/16/2018 at 9:04 PM, Idaorr said:

Thanks. Nice to have her on her own, but just means I’m getting older. Wasn’t sure if I should have posted here or on “your latest purchase”, because school isn’t cheap! Well worth it and she helped out a lot, but glad it’s over. Hopefully grand kids in a few years then the fun begins.

We have a freshman in college, senior in HS, and a 6th grader who is rapidly maturing.  The other day my wife was reminiscing about little kids, kinda wishing we still had a chance to do one more, etc.  I was like "Babe - you'll probably be a grandma in like 8 or 10 years anyway, so don't worry about it."  She wasn't sure whether to be happy or freaked out, I could almost hear the grinding noise coming out of her head as she struggled to mesh that together.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

6A8D1677-744D-422C-B0FB-996DAB77BB5B.thumb.jpeg.e10f1b1dce5b2d325fe9b1765bd94e32.jpeg8D589D25-5FB7-4A0A-9F2B-EEF8D7FE8F2B.thumb.jpeg.9182132ee7a2356f424c217cead812b4.jpeg

First really nice day this spring. 12 yr old wanted to see if he still had it, went rope less earlier and got wet thinking he could carve like he did at the end of last year. To say the least he squealed just a little bit at 50 degree water even with a shorty on, so a lot more reserved in this pic. Notice right of pic, we still have snow in them hills. Should have plenty of water again this year just need some heat.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, isellacuras said:

My daughter finally got it tonight. She's been right on the verge and tonight everything clicked.  She rode literally for hours. The dark picture was taken at 9 pm. The iPhone does a good job taking pictures in the dark and making them look lighter than it actually is. #prouddad

5293E44D-7AEB-4BC2-8E6A-6A11586821D2.png

1AC94932-F1E5-4A45-8FD9-20EE8B382721.png

2A005146-A757-4B95-B655-73651F5782E2.png

That’s awesome!  Neither of my daughters have any desire to wakesurf, which is funny because my oldest (11yo) has been ocean surfing since he was 5.  Her stoke level has got to be through the roof right now!! 

6 minutes ago, Ndawg12 said:

Nash Nicholas Nemire

7/26/18

7lb 12oz

21”

CONGRATS Man!  Handsome little man, and hopefully mom is doing well also!!

Edited by REHinH20
  • Like 2