Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

One more left the house yesterday, and his sister on the left is the last one - next year. (And no, they don't get their height from Mom) ;)

Beautiful family!

Bittersweet I'm sure. Nothing to remind you how much of your life you have lived than to see your kids leave the nest.

• Like 2

After 2 summers without a boat my now 9 year old has been jonesin'. Here she is last weekend behind the Bu on our little lake. We had a blast. I think she is going to be amazing at it, like a duck to water. Oh yeah - she HATES tubing. Argues with her friends about how stupid it is (I've never prompted her either!).

My wife wakeboarded in the rain yesterday. At 44 she is learning to ollie and start jumping the wake.

And yes, that boat behind in this pic is close, we did a fly-by so that they could snap some photos.

post-8942-0-33577500-1440437357_thumb.jp

Was at a friend's BBQ on the lake last weekend and the wife and I decided to take all the kids tubing. The other parents thought we were crazy!

That's 11 kids in the boat and 6 on the tube.......17 kids.....

20150822_173148.jpeg

is there a medal for sainthood??

• Like 2

I already posted these over in the watersports section but I'll add them to this thread.

Here is my 5 -almost 6- yr old last weekend

FB_IMG_1438653711476_zpsgj5uzrie.jpg

FB_IMG_1438653724379_zps7g3caxlw.jpg

That is so cool, my son also started at 5 on the wakeboard...so fun to watch them progress every summer.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My daughter decided to try surfing with me this weekend. It was very cool! She was a little nervous at first, but did ask to go a second time!

I was hoping to get my son on the board too, but he wasn't that interested. Maybe next weekend...

IMG_20150906_162219_zpsisbxproz.jpg

G0322960_zpsiwqa1bag.jpg

Most excellent Raime. How old are your munchkins?