Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

Hey CJAY

Don't underestimate how good they are, our 14 year old started driving us at 12 years old and is by far our best surf driver (she is not old enough to drive towing a skier yet but I am confident when our laws permit)

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie here and we are in our 2nd Malibu. A new-to-me 2011 Resonse FXi. Malibu definitely built the right set-up for our family with this model. Got to love a boat where you can surf with your kids, then dump the 400lb ballast, raise the wedge and hit the course for some sets!

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b603/h2o_nhk/0140615_161447_zps17a8be9c.jpg

67B84701-B61D-47E7-97F6-C62A0F6AF010_zps

Railyn, 5, loves to surf with me. She has wakeboarded 2 times alone very briefly but yet to get a good pic. The funniest part is she never stops talking to me the whole time we are out there.

Sent into space with tapatalk

67B84701-B61D-47E7-97F6-C62A0F6AF010_zps

Railyn, 5, loves to surf with me. She has wakeboarded 2 times alone very briefly but yet to get a good pic. The funniest part is she never stops talking to me the whole time we are out there.

Awesome!

I love your daughters name... I named mine Raelyn :)

My 9 year old got up on his second attempt of the air chair. Happy Father's Day to me. Best gift I could have gotten.

That's AWESOME I know exactly how you feel and on Father's Day to boot.

Yup, damn rental, forget how it exactly happened!! Might be hard to see but he's just chilling in the back driver side.

My wife has done this...twice within about 6 months of each other. Let me tell you, getting into a locked newer Jeep Grand Cherokee is not easy and will definitely damage some paint around the door. I almost would have rathered breaking the window and just going throug insurance to get the free glass replacement!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome end to a great weekend. Got my kiddos out on the trainer for the first time last night. So proud of them! They loved it, can't wait to take them out again!

My 3 year old:

2ltouup.jpg

My 1.5 year old:

2rfejxx.jpg

2zfk5t2.jpg

The cost of this trainer is a little steep, but if your kids are really young like mine, its totally worth it. I plan to work with them every weekend and slowly increase speed (we were at 4.5mph) and keep increasing the rope length. It is really stable, but still allows them some control due to the wooden skis inside the tube. So they are able to steer a bit. It made them feel really safe and overall, its a great way to introduce little ones to water sports.

Edited by Raimie

Awesome, beautiful little girls and boat, love the color scheme!! But that is certainly not an 05 VLX :whistle:

The girls are finally wanting to help dad clean the boat.
Clean
5AB43E3C-F41D-40A5-AFD0-2D81356C67BC_zps
Proud of There Work
0E36C9F9-E930-4182-9EE8-375E994DC735_zps
Relax
3BD892A0-B9DD-49B1-B612-559B9CB55195_zps