Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

this photo looks like it could have been taken in 1975....complete with a retro ski jacket that my daughter insisted i wear for some strange reason. I can't take credit for the idea here though....Stevo.

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, jcon44 said:

Brought this little bastard home on Sunday, He'll just be ballast for awhile.

20160612_113543.jpg

Congratulations!!

My crew from the weekend. Lots of tubing... Some wakeboarding!

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Aiden's first W2W Indy. He had NEVER attempted this trick before this event, he cased the wake just a bit but it was a great first attempt. 

Edited by ConnollyCrew
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, wakedncsu said:

Cool pic.  I love that board.  Super responsive.  So much fun.

I think I will like it too once I ride it more, Are you using all the fins? I currently only use the two outside fins. This is my first surf style so it is foreign to me.

I am undecided right now.  I think I will likely settle on just the outside fins.  It is WAY looser using the outside fins.  I like that feel better; however, my airs are MUCH easier with the inside fins.  So I keep bouncing back and forth.  But I like being able to easily kick out the board on stalls and whatnot.  So I'll probably just man up and learn how to air on a looser board.  Also mine came with two fin types (A buddies did not.)  If your's did you might want to play with that.  One set of fins on the outside is super loose compared to the other set of fins for me.  I use the ones that are flat on the inside instead of convex.  That is the best I can do to describe it.  One set is like a complete mold.  One set is like they only molded half the fin.  The other half is flat.