Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

hours on new boat

ricnvic

99 hours memorial day to memorial day.

Look to break 100 this year.

Generally use it on weekends. But take a couple week long trips during the year.

I wish I could come even close to putting those kinda hours on. I put 15 on so far this year, with only 265 in total on my '93 echelon. Its disgusting.

wilma

Don't feel bad. We have had our boat for 2 years. Bought with 130 hrs on it and now have 240 hrs. We are averaging 50-60 hrs per year. Hope to have more but the weather has been the sh&^%.

85 hours in a month, probably 6-gallons per hour, = 510 gallons, = over $1200 in gas for a month, plus two oil changes.

You da man!

How can you put over 20 hours a week on a boat that's not being used in a wakeboarding school?

Man, I got my boat in January and have only 70 hours and I thought that was a lot, I need to get busy. Maybe if some of the Nor Cal bu guys would actually hit the water with me once in a while I would go more.

Joe

picked up middle of june ..2 months down 65 hr's so far....with some luck we will keep going until november.. Yahoo.gif

loving every minute of it! Biggrin.gif

85 hours in a month, probably 6-gallons per hour, = 510 gallons, = over $1200 in gas for a month, plus two oil changes.

You da man!

How can you put over 20 hours a week on a boat that's not being used in a wakeboarding school?

250 x 25 liters = 6250 x 1.40 euro a liter = 8750 euro,s/ 10480$$ YOU FORGOT EUROPEAN oil prices!!

But you are right i have a wakeboarding school beside my daily work.

Open from monday till friday from 18.00 till dark and during the weekend,s all day.

Weather sucks and it is a bad year for us 250 is nothing 500/600 a year is normal,this year we use the boat mostly ourselves.

My boat has also been used for some competitions and demo days.

P.s the boat runs on LPG that is only .45 e so i,m not paying that crazy amount of money for gas..i know people (other schools)who do.They run on salt water and getting troubles with a propane conversion.

Weather sucks and it is a bad year for us

WORD!

We've just hit 100 yesterday, Boat was delivered end of March.

Last Month's Gas-Bill was 1,284 Euro. (Oh man I'm glad I just have the "small" LCR engine.) :lol:

Edited by Chaabo