Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Forum Topics

MUpde

I'll finally install all the new skins Chee made for me. Was just too busy during the summer to have done so then. I'll post before/after pics in an "Interior" thread, along with my trials/tribulations/screw-ups for the next guy to avoid. Biggrin.gif

Hmmmm, well we had thought that we would sell it, but with the economic climate being what it is I think that we'll probably have her for a while. So that being the case, I may dive into the driver's seat mod that I've been contemplating for too long. I may also do the heater/shower mod that we have here on the site. I've got a couple of warranty things that need to be taken care of as well, so I'm hoping to have all of that wrapped up before spring.

what mod is this?

I have instructions on how to raise the driver's seat height. It was a project that I meant to get to last year, but never found the time. I'm hoping to tackle it this off-season.

Ugh, I've got to winterize this Friday. We've had snow here the last few nights, it's time.

I have instructions on how to raise the driver's seat height. It was a project that I meant to get to last year, but never found the time. I'm hoping to tackle it this off-season.

Ugh, I've got to winterize this Friday. We've had snow here the last few nights, it's time.

Would like to see pics and instructions on this when you are done, my wife would probably love this mod :)

Would like to see pics and instructions on this when you are done, my wife would probably love this mod :)

Plus1.gif

Plus1.gif

Plus1.gifPlus1.gif

It looks like there are a few ways to achieve it, so I'll try to address that when I write the article. It won't happen very soon though, probably later this winter.

If this winter is anything last last year up there that could mean June.... Whistling.gif

Removed old Zero Flex FLyer Mastercraft tower, installing Monster MT2 with wetsounds double up package, alpine 4 channel amp for speakers, medium cargo bimini, wakesurf rack, wakeboard rack and fixing all my gelcoat dings! Also replaced trailer tires (single axle scares the crap out of me).

Now working on christmas presents for my 5 children! After Christmas......... Adding 800lbs lead ballast bags from pop-products.com (400lb under rear seat, 200 ski locker, 200 bow), getting entire vynil and carpet redone and adding in boat wetsounds speakers to replace the existing kickers. If I have anything in my wallet left by summer I am going to purchase an ACME 525 and dual GPS speedos.

Thank you, Thank you very much..... USA.gif

God I hope NoBama eats $hit!

AF1

2 questions for you... the first one is: "With all the money you are putting on your boat, don't you think you would be better off selling it and buying a more equiped and recent one?" And my other question is why dual GPS speedometers? Dontknow.gif

Removed old Zero Flex FLyer Mastercraft tower, installing Monster MT2 with wetsounds double up package, alpine 4 channel amp for speakers, medium cargo bimini, wakesurf rack, wakeboard rack and fixing all my gelcoat dings! Also replaced trailer tires (single axle scares the crap out of me).

Now working on christmas presents for my 5 children! After Christmas......... Adding 800lbs lead ballast bags from pop-products.com (400lb under rear seat, 200 ski locker, 200 bow), getting entire vynil and carpet redone and adding in boat wetsounds speakers to replace the existing kickers. If I have anything in my wallet left by summer I am going to purchase an ACME 525 and dual GPS speedos.

Thank you, Thank you very much..... USA.gif

God I hope NoBama eats $hit!

AF1

2 questions for you... the first one is: "With all the money you are putting on your boat, don't you think you would be better off selling it and buying a more equiped and recent one?" And my other question is why dual GPS speedometers? Dontknow.gif

#1 Don't want payments and plan on keeping it for a few years. Installed rebuilt marine engine this summer and velvet drive is solid so I figure I'll deck out the top end, get the vynil and carpet done and have a new boat. Just a 15 year old new boat.

#2 I can't find the airguide speedometers so I started looking around and Livorsi has some awesome GPS speed gauges specific to ski boats. The boat has dual speedometers, so if I install one I'd have a gaping hole in my dash or an old airguide that looked like crap next to the Livorsi. Only requires one antenna to power both gauges so what the heck.... Biggrin.gif

Not much:

Tune up stuff

Bimini install once it shows up

Small upholstery repair from previous owner

Keep skiing if it ever stops raining Lightning.gif