Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trinity, a near disaster

Slider

Things that make you go hmmm...

- Wakegirl and Slider have beautiful D drive

- Everything works great

- They order a V drive

- Truck almost sinks

- Boat almost sinks

Is there a lesson in here somewhere?  Crazy.gifTease.gif

Yeah, that our collective heads are somewhere else right now. :lol:

WG,

Be carefull with those kids on the Skyski. I have always been throwing my 5 yo grandson out of the way if we crashed. Last time he had ahold of my arms and I couldn't get rid of him. He hit the ski with his ankle and bruised it. It scared him mostly. I think I'll hold on to him from now on when we crash.

WG,

Be carefull with those kids on the Skyski. I have always been throwing my 5 yo grandson out of the way if we crashed. Last time he had ahold of my arms and I couldn't get rid of him. He hit the ski with his ankle and bruised it. It scared him mostly. I think I'll hold on to him from now on when we crash.

That's exactly what happened here. The ski nose-dived hard & before either of them could react they were in the water. She banged her ankle on the tower & was really distressed at first. But she's a tough cookie & wanted to go again later that day. :)

I actually had a freak thing happen last weekend. Well 2 freak things.

1) Regarding the Sky Ski, I took a real nose dive and went down so far that I got ripped out fo the rear of the Sky Ski (I think the bouyancy of the Life Jacket pulled me out). It bruised by left foot and my right calf hit the tower pretty hard. Crazy.gif

2) We caught the wake off of 2 yachts. I throttled through and got us out w/ no problems, but all of sudden found a freak roller. The bow dipped, didn't go under water, but the force of the bow coming down sent a wall of water over the windshield and even the bimini. I ducked behind the windshield as did my other friend, but the two guys seated in the back got drenched, big time! ROFL.gif Oddly enough, there was no real water to speak of in the baot besides a wet carpet. :)