Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Towed by a Mastercraft

bimmerboy08

Just be glad you got a tow and didn't have to swim it in, I"ve done that a few times with previous boats. our old '73 TriHull did that to me at least 3 times that I can think of.

Once, when I was like 15, I got to tow in the cop boat, with our Yamaha WaveJammer (pre-wave runner) PWC. The kind with the spray that went up in the air so you knew where they were. I loved it, got to litterally soak them down the entire time. I kept the throttle right about where it would land in their boat, they were really cool about it and honestly I had to give it that much gas to move their boat with that litlte thing. I wish I had a picture of it, I must have had a huge grin the whole time and I had to tow them all the way across that lake. One of those memories I'll have forever!

Ah, okay I'll show my age. Hill Street Blues.

A fine show to watch after Magnum and Simon & Simon on Thursday nights....

I guess I can at least say that these were shows that I remember my parents watching. :lol:

Ouch - that shot left a mark! Biggrin.gif Didn't think I was that old.

But I have towed other boats big and small out of the rocks we have in great supply around us.

Ah, okay I'll show my age. Hill Street Blues.
A fine show to watch after Magnum and Simon & Simon on Thursday nights....
I guess I can at least say that these were shows that I remember my parents watching. :lol:

Hey now. That's not nice. Fingerwag.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu