Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Factory Tour

mrothwell

sweet pictures mrothwell...I'm sure jorge did ok with the 4 kids. When I took the tour with him, he just rolled with the flow! ( I have 3 girls ) Lucky us!

mrothwell,

Great pics!... Thanks for sharing them with us!... What are you going to do to keep the boys away when those girls get older?!...  ROFL.gif

Welllllll,

I have a gun, and I know how to use it. Also have enough space in the back yard to hide the bodies. Biggrin.gif

I am taking donations to Wedding and College funds - just send the checks to me, I'll take care of depositting into the correct account. Innocent.gif

mrothwell,

Great pics!... Thanks for sharing them with us!... What are you going to do to keep the boys away when those girls get older?!...  ROFL.gif

BACK AT WORK!!!

Great pics M. Thanks for the effort.

And ya, you're going to have a hard time keeping the boys away.

Good luck!

You know, it's funny how different these kids can be. All four have same mother and father (so I'm told) Biggrin.gif , yet totally different personalities.

One of them has enough tude, that the boys will just stay away (if they know what's good for them)

One has absolutely NO interest, she's 13 and just doesn't care (good for mom and dad)

One, however, had at least 4 boys (that I know of) that told their parents that they were going to marry her, and this was by the time she was in second grade. Here is where my concern lies.

I think that I'll just get her a shirt that has something on the back that reads: "My father has a gun, plenty of land to hide a body, and isn't afraid to go back to prison"