Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It's time for the '09's

Malibudude

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• JohnDoe

• SmoothWaterMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard a rumor from D Goose that they were dropping the Malivue option. Is it true?

No it's still an option.

Are you sure?

I heard a rumor from D Goose that they were dropping the Malivue option. Is it true?

No it's still an option.

Are you sure?

Yes, I AM sure. I am ALSO not sure why people post the same subtle question/rumor starter in multiple threads, unless they just want to start something.

No it's still an option.

Are you sure?

Yes, I AM sure. I am ALSO not sure why people post the same subtle question/rumor starter in multiple threads, unless they just want to start something.

Plus1.gif I kept looking at the posts and saying that has been answered 3 times now....

So, it looks like the local wakeboarding tourny will be pulled tomorrow by none other than a brand-spankin' new '09 VLX. I'll be there, anyone want pics? Biggrin.gif

Yes.gif please! And how much additional ballast they use if that info could be found.

Edited by txwakejunkie
So, it looks like the local wakeboarding tourny will be pulled tomorrow by none other than a brand-spankin' new '09 VLX. I'll be there, anyone want pics? Biggrin.gif

I'm thinking that you are being rhetorical but YES please!

No it's still an option.

Are you sure?

I was just teasing Justin. He's used to it. I was just being a smart donkey

Yes.gif please! And how much additional ballast they use if that info could be found.

I have an excellent relationship with my dealer. I'm going to stick around & see if they'll let me crawl around in it, maybe drive it & possibly even get a pull if possible. This one doesn't have Malivue, according to them it will be available this season but it may be delayed until mid-production. It sounds like they're working out some bugs. But I should be able to get some good pics & info on the boat.

Maybe he was just saying that so he could try and start a group buy on them Whistling.gif .

Well I guess that means that besides the two in my 23 and RLXi, and the one in the VLX they were running the other day, there is only one? mmmm....I'd bet your source isn't quite right...

Peter :)

Well I guess that means that besides the two in my 23 and RLXi, and the one in the VLX they were running the other day, there is only one? mmmm....I'd bet your source isn't quite right...

Peter :)

:lol: