Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Carpet Stains

I have had the issue with brown areas also but they seem to clean up fairly easy and it seems the issue is getting better each time. However, my Wal-Mart thowable has left a perfectly square, solid, blue spot in one of my compartments. It didnt just bleed a little - it looks like you taped it off and spray painted royal blue on the gray carpet. I think its there for good.

I've never really had bad staining problems. Maybe because every time I go out the inside of the boat practically gets drenched, and washes everything away? :)

I've never really had bad staining problems. Maybe because every time I go out the inside of the boat practically gets drenched, and washes everything away? :)

well, if you would stop coming through your wake after your power turn, you wouldn't be taking all that water in! Tongue.gif .......j/k

My carpet looks terrible. I'm definitely having Malibu address it during the winter service.

Heheh... Nope, I'm an anti-power turner.

However, my dog, son, friends, me, etc. are in and out of the boat constantly. No telling how many gallons of water are brought in by my Jack Russel alone as he constantly fetches and brings back a tennis ball!

Anyway, I wonder if it would help if everyone would take their boat to the car wash and thoroughly wash down the carpet with the pressure wand? I do this once or twice a year anyway.