Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

vandilizism...

kent

This thieving is getting so G D ridicules ! I'm probably going to end up in trouble or dead because I have just had it with thieves gang punks and the like.

I use to have just my .44mag ready to go, now I also have on hooks in the master closet above the door a Stoger 18" 12 gauge with pressure activated LED light mounted & loaded with 3.5" 00Buck, down stairs in the closet on hooks is a very short 3 shot .410 loaded. The next G D thieve I see or catch with my super surveillance and security system will have an itchy trigger finger to deal with, and I'm pretty sure it won't turn out well for him. Guns.gif

After you shoot drag him inside and make sure he's got a gun in his hand... Whistling.gif

Sort of off-topic, but we've had two different incidents here in AZ in the last month where thieves were trying to steal vehicles and were shot by the owners Guns.gif I love vigilante justice Biggrin.gif Clap.gif Maybe a few more of these people dying will make thieves think twice about stealing Dontknow.gif

That's not vigilante

That is a state which allows people to defend themselves and understands the deterrent that an armed citizen can be.

On a related note.... you never want to "cap someone in the a$$" as you put it. Liability issues, possible legal issues and many other problems can, and will, arise from shooting someone. In many states, shooting someone to defend property vs shooting someone to defend yourself is two, completely different ballgames.

If you need to squeeze that trigger, then something has gone severely wrong and requires immediate action. If put in that situation, I have to say they can have my personal stuff as long as my family is not in danger. Hell, a car is easily replaced...my family is not!

That's alot of insight coming from someone that has a p*** star as his avatar. Thanks for the lesson in life but this theivery is getting out of control. Unfortunately I live in a state that I don't have the luxury of shooting someone for stealing something from me. I will however chase them down and beat them unmercifully with a baseball bat. So don't come sniffing around my stuff and you'll be ok.

Edited by 06vlx
Sort of off-topic, but we've had two different incidents here in AZ in the last month where thieves were trying to steal vehicles and were shot by the owners Guns.gif I love vigilante justice Biggrin.gif Clap.gif Maybe a few more of these people dying will make thieves think twice about stealing Dontknow.gif

That's not vigilante

That is a state which allows people to defend themselves and understands the deterrent that an armed citizen can be.

On a related note.... you never want to "cap someone in the a$$" as you put it. Liability issues, possible legal issues and many other problems can, and will, arise from shooting someone. In many states, shooting someone to defend property vs shooting someone to defend yourself is two, completely different ballgames.

If you need to squeeze that trigger, then something has gone severely wrong and requires immediate action. If put in that situation, I have to say they can have my personal stuff as long as my family is not in danger. Hell, a car is easily replaced...my family is not!

That's alot of insight coming from someone that has a p*** star as his avatar. Thanks for the lesson in life but this theivery is getting out of control. Unfortunately I live in a state that I don't have the luxury of shooting someone for stealing something from me. I will however chase them down and beat them unmercifully with a baseball bat. So don't come sniffing around my stuff and you'll be ok.

Agreed, stay away from MY stuff. I work too damn hard for the things that I have and I'm not about to let some punk thief steal any of it. And, not in my case, but an automobile may not be that easily replaceable for some people. My bro, for example, has a brand new truck bought and paid for. However, he was recently divorced and his credit score has dropped to the point that he most likely could not buy another one. That truck is all he has and it's his pride and joy. How is he going to replace it ? The true point of this is DO NOT STEAL! And if your going to, whether it be a truck, a BU, or just your lawn chairs, you deserve what you get. I honestly feel that I have the right to protect not only my family, but my possessions as well. They are mine! Simple rule: DO NOT TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS!!!!!!

Edited by SCOTTDOMINE
I can not believe it !!! Just picked up my new 23lsv last tuesday put 6 hrs on it sunday, spent the night at my buddies house and bam! transom straps cut, ballast pump wires cut, fuel pump just about ripped off tank. Im half worried to start it cuz who knows whats in the tank.... I tell ya, I hope this SOB gets his in the end !!!!!

Did you piss someone off on the lake Kent? Was somebodys Wife in the boat with you? Dontknow.gif

That blows brutha, sorry to hear it. At least you have a good dealer who can fix it Whistling.gif .

haha, thnx... already talked to george. Ill be in tomorrow morning for him to take a quick peek to see if im safe to run it. And since it happened ive been thinking back of who could have done it and it keeps coming up in my head about me in the pool with a girl and a jealous guy that doesnt have a chance with her that just so happens to be an electrician.... hmm cut wires... I hate to blame people cuz usually im wrong but if I find out that my hunch is correct, well lets just leave it at I see a whole lot of pain coming his way.

That's not vigilante

Agreed, stay away from MY stuff. I work too damn hard for the things that I have and I'm not about to let some punk thief steal any of it. And, not in my case, but an automobile may not be that easily replaceable for some people. My bro, for example, has a brand new truck bought and paid for. However, he was recently divorced and his credit score has dropped to the point that he most likely could not buy another one. That truck is all he has and it's his pride and joy. How is he going to replace it ? The true point of this is DO NOT STEAL! And if your going to, whether it be a truck, a BU, or just your lawn chairs, you deserve what you get. I honestly feel that I have the right to protect not only my family, but my possessions as well. They are mine! Simple rule: DO NOT TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS!!!!!!

Plus1.gif

I can not believe it !!! Just picked up my new 23lsv last tuesday put 6 hrs on it sunday, spent the night at my buddies house and bam! transom straps cut, ballast pump wires cut, fuel pump just about ripped off tank. Im half worried to start it cuz who knows whats in the tank.... I tell ya, I hope this SOB gets his in the end !!!!!

What a bummer. I hate thieves/vandals! I left my boat parked outside my house a couple of times when I wanted to get an early start to the lake the following morning. One morning I came out and noticed the side of my boat had been pepppered by paint balls. I live in a good neighborhood, and know it was proably just kids who saw an easy target but boy does it make you mad. Mad.gif

I know your upset-I would be, but at least they didnt do any major damage.

What a bummer. I hate thieves/vandals! I left my boat parked outside my house a couple of times when I wanted to get an early start to the lake the following morning. One morning I came out and noticed the side of my boat had been pepppered by paint balls. I live in a good neighborhood, and know it was proably just kids who saw an easy target but boy does it make you mad. Mad.gif

MAJOR DAMMaGE !?!?! I wiilll show themm majfor dmamdge when I fingd out thats litle fing ba*****D !!!! ONES day !!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder about someone going for the gas. I heard yesterday that the rising crime encountered is people drilling into gas tanks to drain them of the gas. One of these days we'll hear about a spark that occurs while thieves were drilling into a tank and then.... Blowup.gif

MAJOR DAMMaGE !?!?! I wiilll show themm majfor dmamdge when I fingd out thats litle fing ba*****D !!!! ONES day !!!!!!!!!!!

Holy after-bar-closing-time post! Beer.gif Did you Vomit.gif? :lol:

Naw, he posted that at almost 12....bars are open for another 2 hours :lol:

Shocking.gif That's enough to make me put down my Grammar Police badge. :Doh:

Watch the drunk typing...Fingerwag.gif

:lol:

Naw, he posted that at almost 12....bars are open for another 2 hours :lol:

Yeah, but Indiana's 3 timezones away from where you live. The board keeps track of your timezone. :)

I feel your pain bro, my stick, gloves and rope all lifted over the weekend, from under a tightly covered boat on my lift in back yard. No damage thankfully......... Easy to imagine the *astards looking in on us sleeping. Nothing worse than thieves.

yea sorry about that... long night and still a sore subject. But thnx to morse lake inboards... they checked everything out and got me up and running in just a few minutes.

yea sorry about that... long night and still a sore subject. But thnx to morse lake inboards... they checked everything out and got me up and running in just a few minutes.

Actually, if you read it out loud in your best Scarface impression/voice, it doesn't sound that bad :lol:

Im one of those "vigilantes" you speak of. Two years ago I caught two thiefs inside my boat after they had been through my vehicles including cutting open my convertible top. They ran with some of my property, I ordered them to stop, they didnt of course. Took aim with my Glock 21 and capped one right in the butt. He now sends me restitution for damaging the vert and im sure is thankful that he is not using a bag to poop in.

Im one of those "vigilantes" you speak of. Two years ago I caught two thiefs inside my boat after they had been through my vehicles including cutting open my convertible top. They ran with some of my property, I ordered them to stop, they didnt of course. Took aim with my Glock 21 and capped one right in the butt. He now sends me restitution for damaging the vert and im sure is thankful that he is not using a bag to poop in.

You texas boys have it so good.

Notworthy.gif

I wonder about someone going for the gas. I heard yesterday that the rising crime encountered is people drilling into gas tanks to drain them of the gas. One of these days we'll hear about a spark that occurs while thieves were drilling into a tank and then.... Blowup.gif

already saw one. a guy tried to siphon gas out of a truck and blew his foot to bits. the operation was 5 hours and we couldn't repair the bloody supply to his foot.

already saw one. a guy tried to siphon gas out of a truck and blew his foot to bits. the operation was 5 hours and we couldn't repair the bloody supply to his foot.

How do you blow up your foot siphoning gas?

Well, siphoning searches out the lowest point, right? Crazy.gif And maybe he was using an electric pump to start the suction???

no no this guy was a winner. the gas tank was a fixed one on the back of a pick up. and he decided to saw into the tank...don't ask. some things are too stupid.