Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'Most users ever online...'

chathamsolutions

Man, whenever I feel guilty about missing church on Sunday to go riding, I just have to logon to the Crew for a little word from 04 then all is better! Innocent.gif

Joe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• SacRiverRat

• VinRLX

• whiteVLX

Martho's avatar made me dig this one up.

........In the beginning God made the land

Then He made the water and creatures, then He made man

He was born with a passion, love and hate

A restless spirit with a need for a mate

But there was somethin' missin', somethin' lost

So he came with the answer, here's what it cost

One part love, one part wild

One part lady, one part child

I give you

(Women! women!)

Lots of pretty women

(Men! men!)

They can't live without them

(Women! women!)

Lots of pretty women

(Men! men!)

They can't live without them

And in the garden, lust began

The animal instinct, the wanton man

She fed him with a hunger, an appetite

And fillin' with emotion he took a bite

It was one part love, one part child

One part lover, one part wild

I give you

(Women! women!)

Lots of pretty women.........

Nice avatar Martho!

BTW I never feel guilty about a morning ride, Sunday morning or otherwise. It's all about how you live not whether you show up.

Man, whenever I feel guilty about missing church on Sunday to go riding, I just have to logon to the Crew for a little word from 04 then all is better!  Innocent.gif

Joe

LOL

Hey lance, ya should hit the "what do you do for a living" post and throw in the word preach! Surprised.gif

Srud welcome glad you made it over :)

Nice avatar Martho!

BTW I never feel guilty about a morning ride, Sunday morning or otherwise. It's all about how you live not whether you show up.

I guess I missed that verse, Steve. So if you don't "feel" guilty does that mean you're not guilty?...not trying to make you feel guilty or anything...Oops.gif

And your second sentence is half right, my friend. Not showing up, though, tells God you obviously don't have time for Him. I wouldn't want to be there when it comes time to splain yo-self. Help.gif

Btw, Hebrews 10:25 says quite directly it is best if we "show up".

(Not a requisite for salvation, but if you're saved, you understand the wisdom. If you're not saved you will ignore it.)

Hope that clears this evenings topic on whether we should go to church or not... Innocent.gif

(Edit: Hebrews not Romans,... forgive me, Lord.)(Not that anyone ever reads my verses.)

Edited by 04wlsv
Nice avatar Martho!

I guess I missed that verse, Steve. So if you don't "feel" guilty does that mean you're not guilty?...not trying to make you feel guilty or anything...Oops.gif

And your second sentence is half right, my friend. Not showing up, though, tells God you obviously don't have time for Him. I wouldn't want to be there whe it comes time to splain yo-self. Help.gif

Btw, Romans 10:25 says quite directly it is best if we "show up".

(Not a requisite for salvation, but if you're saved, you understand the wisdom. If you're not saved you will ignore it.)

Hope that clears this evenings topic on whether we should go to church or not... Innocent.gif

I feel his presents whenever I don't go to churh on Sundays. He lets me know by giving me a huge hangover Biggrin.gif

Our (116) members have made a total of 3,602 posts

The newest member is Luke

Most users ever online was 34 on Today, 10:31 AM

Good thing the counter doesn't specify "useful" posts.... :( ....we'd probably still be in double digits. Biggrin.gif