Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help me name our houseboat

peter19u

You're on a roll now. There are websites out there that list tons of boat names but nothing jumoed out at me. Or the ones I liked the wife didn't.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter19u

• stewart

• Malibudude

• LS-One

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're on a roll now. There are websites out there that list tons of boat names but nothing jumoed out at me. Or the ones I liked the wife didn't.

Just take an interest you both share and put a funny twist on it and you will be G2G :)

Money pit would be good since this thing came in way over budget but then again you only live once!

How about Y O L O..?

You Only Live Once

That's why I wanted makin waves! I'll have to keep a bottle of rum on board when you're up there. I'm more into beer and tequila!

-Pete

Edited by peter19u
I'm more into beer and tequilla!

-Pete

tequila sunrise

mas tequila (had to plug a Sammy tune for the SacRiverRat :) )

Edited by stewart

Product-4455.jpg

Buy a yacht with a flag sayin chillin the most

Then rock that xxxxx up and down the coast

Give a toast to the sun, drink with the stars

Get thrown in the mix and tossed out of bars

Dontknow.gif That's what half the Rednecks around here would do...

Some of my favorites from our lake.

Knotty Buoy

Go'in in Circles

Empty Pockets

Aquaholic

Public Nusiance

Sleepless Nights

Old Slow Leak

Close Quarters

Did you go too?

Yup, both my parents are German so we had to go 1-5th grade German School as well. Kicking and screaming the whole way. :)

you have got to be kidding. What a small fricken world. The one in Redwood City where Eichhost was the principle. I bet your parents also went to Little Switzerland in Sonoma or wherever the heck it was.

I remember all my friends where watching cartoons or playing little leauge and I got hauled off to that god awful place. Man I hated it.

Before I had kids I swore I'd never make them go to German School or to an all guy/girl school. Now I threaten to send them to German School if the'yre acting up! Works great. Enought of the rant!

you have got to be kidding. What a small fricken world. The one in Redwood City where Eichhost was the principle. I bet your parents also went to Little Switzerland in Sonoma or wherever the heck it was.

I remember all my friends where watching cartoons or playing little leauge and I got hauled off to that god awful place. Man I hated it.

Yes, Redwood City. Don't remember the principle's name, I'm sure my mom does. I was lucky, only had to go to a few dances in the SF and that was it. As soon as I took swimming lessons and the instructor got me hooked up on a team, bye bye German School. I hated that as well. Friggin boring and way too serious and strict for my taste :)

I was HS class of 81 for reference.

Edited by stewart

Psychobabble

Rama Lama Ding Dong

Mental Pause

Little Shin-dinghy

Burnin Daylight

Crazy Nuff

Alreadygone

Boat Drinks

Changes in Lattitude, Changes in Attitude

Southern Comfort

AFEICA (Another Flipping Experience I Can't Afford)

Blew Too Much

Boatrupt

Budget Bender

Chapter 11

Cool Change

Deduction

Deep In Debt

Empty Pockets

Liquid Assets

Miss Mymoney

Negative Cash Flow

Seems like everyone with German parents on the Peninsula went to German School and swam! I as able to talk my way out of the dances. German school was more than enough punishment for me. I hated it as well and so did my friends that went. I graduated in 83.

I've got quite a list of names to go through!

Thanks for all the suggestions!