Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

USA WS issues statement

martho

I think you're right. I get the impression that my "statement" a lof of people think like a conviction of Dr. Jim. Thats not what they should be saying at all. Heck, they should make a post-tournament press-release ANYWAY, which talks about all teh great stuff seen at the tournament (not just a rundown of winners). In a statement like that, addressing that there are allegations of a problem is all that I think they should do. As for whether people are going to base their decision on it...no. But I have heard a couple people already accuse Malibu of being involved, which some die hard CC and MC people will believe no matter what...which pushes malibu further down their list. IT's not about instant sales or losing sales this week. It's about reputation that Malibu has worked hard to get and I don't want it to be smeared (in the eyes of some) b/c of this alleged incident.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnDoe

• responselx03

• doughickey

• skisix@38