Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How much do you use your shower?

chrisallenhogs

Oh, and I just thought of another perk of having a shower on the boat. You get to watch your babe showering! Drool.gif

Also works if you have friends camping with you. I wouldn't know any thing about that.

:unsure:

question about the shower, how warm do the water get? i have never used one , but i would be a great asset for the cold days.

How hot will your eng run? The hot water line come's off the motor.

Had a show on the first 2 boats I owned. Found that they almost never got used, so I did not order my new boat with a shower. The heater, on the other hand, is a MUST have.

One plus for the shower - my buddy, that we were house-boating with, pulled out a super soaker from his ProStar and commence shooting us with it. I pulled out my shower, set the control to cold, and won the fight quite handily.

Showers can get very hot, the hot water is the temp of the water in the block, not quite the same as teh temp gauge indicates but still hot enough to burn if not mixed with the cold water valve. As posted, it is the third most useful option after the speed control and heater. Does wonders for warming up the wetsuit, bindings and body on the cold days.