Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WOW! I Like It!

VinRLX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VinRLX

• NorCaliBu

• SunriseH2OSkier

• onamission

Thanks for the good words.

I think I may have neglected one of the best parts--here she is in the garage!

post-30-1200617994_thumb.jpg

Keep that shipping cover. Very good for bad weather long hauls.

Great color combination, of course I am partial since I have the same colors on mine but your color scheme is much different. I love the color combo of the interior.

Hope the pics of my boom with the extension that I sent helped.

Yep, I ordered a 247 RX and look what my idiot dealer brung me. Oh, wait, I guess that just demonstrates he really knows the best boat for my needs!!! :lol: If he showed up with a 247 the wife surely would have noticed--but with this boat she'll just think I painted it or something. Biggrin.gif

Thanks again for all the kind words. I was going for a 'quietly bad-a$$' look with the color scheme. The only silver flake is the accent on the bow. Hull and hull accent are moonbeam--no white on the gel. So exterior colors are dark blue, moonbeam, ebony, SF. Interior is light graphite/white w/graphite accent.

Ya, Edwin, I could use a matching custom wet-bucket. Preferrably pop-up, collapsible, and self-emptying. :)

Ok, here's the specs:

SA Boatmate, swing tongue, alloys

Monsoon

Color on deck base

Silver Flake, deck accent 2

Insulated motor box

Silent riders

STE

Water cooled shaft seal

Sport shroud

Depth Finder

Base stereo

Heated driver’s seat

Heater - driver’s side

Heater - passenger’s side

Cleats

Pop up bow light

Blue Bimini and cover

I think that's everything. . . :)

Looking good, hey it should it's very similar to the 07 I just picked up. At least I got one ski in 50degree water before jamming her in the garage, and yes sitting in it with ski buddies and a 6 pack is about as much fun you can have until the ice is gone, makes for a long winter eh? Great boat, enjoy. Did you get the stargazer PP?

I'm definitely scheduled for some garage-boating! Have to hook the battery up, turn on the seat heat, and play with the stereo. Yes.gif

Hey Will, you don't need to change your colors--just buy this boat from Peter next Fall. Crazy.gif Or maybe we could just exchange boats after a season? Biggrin.gif

Peter, Give me a shout, I want to change my colors!

Will, maybe I screwed up and took off the wrong boat at Jack's? I thought his was on the back, was that yours?

Maybe that would have saved me from 5 miles of sand and slush on Jack's road. It's tough living in Erieville.

Peter :)

post-176-1200675601_thumb.jpg

post-176-1200675612_thumb.jpg

Will, maybe I screwed up and took off the wrong boat at Jack's? I thought his was on the back, was that yours?

Maybe that would have saved me from 5 miles of sand and slush on Jack's road. It's tough living in Erieville.

Not sure how it got off track by 2,729 miles.. Crazy.gif

I'll bet Jack was slobbering all over himself watching you pull up with his new baby on the back of that trailer. I still remember that feeling when you pulled up with mine in tow! Drool.gif

Don't let this worry you, Peter. I'da let ya know if it was the wrong boat--well, unless you left both of them. . . Whistling.gif

Hey Jack - one of these nights, make yourself useful and snap some pics of that passenger side heater. I've got one in the basement I need to install in mine.

Jerry, that would require someone climbing into the boat. So far, I haven't allowed that--can't risk getting the carpet dirty. ;)

Hope you can ski as good as that boat looks!

No.gif He wishes. :lol:

Michael, I wish I could be less predictable, but, :biteme: Maybe you should hop on a plane one of these days and we'll take a few sets? Yeah, I know I aint that good, but we'd have some fun!

Michael, I wish I could be less predictable, but, :biteme: Maybe you should hop on a plane one of these days and we'll take a few sets? Yeah, I know I aint that good, but we'd have some fun!

One of these days. :) Of course, my lake isn't frozen so maybe you should bring that bad boy out here. Yes.gif

oh, and... :unsure: ... I ain't "all that and a bag of chips" either. :lol: I think we're probably stuck at about the same place...34mph 22off... Cry.gif. That jump to 28 off is a female dog but we'll both get it next summer. Thumbup.gif