Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesiderides.com, live?

Boomer

yea, the wakesideride sitll not up......u think Rutat already logged in and overwhelmed them? :unsure:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• whiteVLX

Rutat,,,,why you not talking to us? We will give at least one point if you say something? Plus1.gif

Edited by HoustonPerson

OK, I'm not kidding. At 9:50am I was able to get in through the front door.

I had to sign in and everything. But I could tell there were problems. It wasn't accepting my password, had to email me another, etc. But it worked.

My ride was gone, and I was uploading it again - I wanted to the be the first to load up a Bu. And there was someone else there too - loading up a ride. Becuase after I loaded there were two Bu's.

Anyway, you're right. It's apparently down now.

Talk about frustrating, JC's gotta be pulling his hair out.

OH! And it looks like all of MBO has been transfered over. I'm able to view all the old threads - well, old as of a couple days ago.

And there other forums aren't set up yet.

Man, gotta be a bummer when the techno stuff doesn't work as you want it to.

Not me, just tried again. Of course I was stupid :Doh: and forgot this thread was already started. So if one of the mods wants to can my new one about WSR thats cool.

Edited by whiteVLX

Well is wakesiderides up or not......I can look at the forums read my old post etc..........but it will not let me log in or nothgin.....it gave me a new password and that does not work either........guess they got me blocked? It's nice the turkeys have "MY" postings on their home page! Yuk.gif

Ok, I finally got logged in,,,,it took a while....so just now checking the place out.......................I do hope they reach the goal of getting other brands involved, seems like they should be talking to the other boat forum web sites............IMO

Ok, guys,,,,,,,,I got logged on to wakesideride.......and added "my ride". The major reason is GREED, I want to win something. LOL I could use some more sound for the boat.

Hey, I also noticed that a couple of Mastercraft and I think one CC has been added, that is cool. For it to be a really big success and lot of different boats will have to added fairly quickly, IMO

Check out the contacts page for the Admins and Mods. I tried to go there to email or PM Jason to ask him what's up. It asked me for a login again and said I couldn't use that feature!!! I bet Jason is still debugging the site as we speak.

Exactly what happened to me, the new password would appear to work but as soon as I changed pages it would log me out again. Dontknow.gif

That's exactly what was happening to me all last night and this morning. I even went as far as to specifically allow cookies from WSR and it didn't work either. I've thought about sending JC an email but I'm sure he's up to his arse in alligators right now.

funny, i can get in to the site. maybe its because i am using wakeboarder lingo now?? Biggrin.gif

anyway, i had to do the new password thing, then i changed it back to my old password, and everything seems to be ok.

wonder if we get enrolled in the contests, because we aren't really "new" to the site??

I tried to log in too but couldn't figure it out. Do you have to create a new account? If so, how did you link it back to your existing handle?

i didn't have to create a new account, i just had to logon using the email address that was linked to my account. that required them sending a new password to me, then logging back in with that password. then i just went into my profile and changed my password back to my old one.

Getting in was tricky.

First off, your old email addresses are saved. However, everyone is assigned a new password. So, you will need to have one emailed to you.

Secondly, once signed in it lets you setup your ride. Here is the tricky part. After you setup the ride, you have to hit click here to start showing your ride. After that look in the right hand corner and see if your your logged in. If not go back to your ride and try again. It took 4 attempts.

From there go to the forums. If your not logged in try it again at your ride.

I'm sure this is a quirck that will be evventually be worked out.

Oh, and another thing.

In the general forums, it is still all Malibu related. But in the Malibu forum they have some Malibu related info as well.

This is going to be a huge problem! All of the general forum information should be preserved and migrated into the Malibu forums. Once other people start posting in the general info areas, all of the Malibu related topics will be difficult to migrate later and will be corrupt/cross polluted. IMHO.