Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat

larrys

Nice! Did you think about going w/ a yellow tower as well?

I did consider the all yellow tower and decided against it. Then I say the WakeWorld boat and starting thinking... That does look good all white but it may be to much yellow. It was to late to make the change anyway.

Wow, I love it & I never thought that I'd say that about that much yellow. That boat has to be dubbed The Hornet, only fitting especially considering it's got the Hammerhead in it. Rockon.gif

Thanks!

I like "The Hornet".

My wife keeps calling it "Buttercup". But, she called our Black/Pink boat "Patunia". You may have to have a talk with her...

My friend got a new MC X-Star several weeks ago that is Red/Black and they call it "T-Bone"! I don't understand why I can't get a cool name???

Wow, I love it & I never thought that I'd say that about that much yellow. That boat has to be dubbed The Hornet, only fitting especially considering it's got the Hammerhead in it. Rockon.gif

Thanks!

I like "The Hornet".

My wife keeps calling it "Buttercup". But, she called our Black/Pink boat "Patunia". You may have to have a talk with her...

My friend got a new MC X-Star several weeks ago that is Red/Black and they call it "T-Bone"! I don't understand why I can't get a cool name???

Okay, TheMalibuCrew.com is now accepting name suggestions for Larry's new yellow boat. The winner will receive an no-expense paid trip to the 3 state border area and possible a ride on the new boat for just the cost of fuel and beverages. A special tour of Goochy's hangar/garage is also included in the package.

My suggestion: "Swellow"( As in channelling the large wave (swells) making potential)

Thumbup.gif

Or possibly "The Banana Hammock"

Ok, man. What do you guys who buy a new boats each year do for a living and is your company hiring? Drool.gif

Nice looking boat and garage!!!

I am hiring... Got any .Net programming skills???

Ok, man. What do you guys who buy a new boats each year do for a living and is your company hiring? Drool.gif

Nice looking boat and garage!!!

I am hiring... Got any .Net programming skills???

Not a lot, but do you need a good DBA???? Oracle or that MS stuff.

I've already submitted The Hornet, & I'll also go with a more tame "Honey Bee", as in when you say to your better half "I'll be your Honey Bee". :lol: We found out after the fact that our neighbor's girls had named our yellow boat Big Bird. I'm kind of glad that I didn't know that while we owned it, somehow it doesn't seem right for your pride & joy to be named after gender-ambiguous yellow bird. ;)

Innocent.gif OLD YELLOW Biggrin.gif

Thanks on the shop/hanger Thumbup.gif ... Larry is a great renter ! he keeps it clean , and has a BU parked in there !! 3 boats this year !!! WE LOVE the shop.... its a dream come true

Yellow Jacket (I know, hardly original)

Tweety (Bird)

Pac Man (Ms. Pac Man since all boats are female :))

Lemonhead

Pucker Factor (playing off the lemon theme)

Naughty 'Nana

'Nana Hammock (not exactly G rated, but there ya' go)

Smiley

Yellow Rose (Texans would like that)

Blondie

Marilyn (as in Marilyn Monroe - she's big, she's blonde & she's beautiful :))

Twinkie

Mellow Yellow (think....electrical banana song)

If it was a MC you could name it Yellow Submarine, nyuk nyuk nyuk. :lol:

Yellow Jacket (I know, hardly original)

Tweety (Bird)

Pac Man (Ms. Pac Man since all boats are female :) )

Lemonhead

Pucker Factor (playing off the lemon theme)

Naughty 'Nana

'Nana Hammock (not exactly G rated, but there ya' go)

Smiley

Yellow Rose (Texans would like that)

Blondie

Marilyn (as in Marilyn Monroe - she's big, she's blonde & she's beautiful :) )

Twinkie

Mellow Yellow (think....electrical banana song)

If it was a MC you could name it Yellow Submarine, nyuk nyuk nyuk. :lol:

Good stuff Surprised.gif

just a question just orded a malibu vlx to be bult in november will it be an 07 or 08 model

Definitely '08! Assuming Australia's plant is on the same timeline as the US.

Edited by larrys

hmm like wakegirl, wasn't sure if I thought it would look good. the more I look at it, the more I love it! Good interior choices as well! Happy riding!

Lucky Thumbup.gif I'm not diggin' the wakesetter graphic though. It will probably grow on me.

Edited by wakerider13