Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 23

superjet

When we stay close we usually hit the mud hole as well. Haven't tried Beaver, we usually pull to Table Rock (Shell Knob) about 4-5 times a year. Maybe we will see you at Cheney. BTW nice looking boat.

I'm sure we'll see you at the mud puddle........

What does your xti look like?

Blue and white, Illusion tower. When out there we usually hang out on the west side near sailboat cove. Where do you go on Beaver? We have looked at going there just because it is about an hour closer. Have you ever tried Skiatook? Great lake that is pretty close in relation to Beaver and TR.

I decided to get rid of the 04 VLX and get a 23. I picked it up the morning we left for a week long lake trip to NW Arkansas. 22 hours and so far so good!

Love the color combo!!!! But then again I am a Volunteer grad out of Knoxville Notworthy.gif

Blue and white, Illusion tower. When out there we usually hang out on the west side near sailboat cove. Where do you go on Beaver? We have looked at going there just because it is about an hour closer. Have you ever tried Skiatook? Great lake that is pretty close in relation to Beaver and TR.

We usually stay somewhere near the Starkey Marina area or the near the sailboat marina. There are lots of nice houses with docks that rent by the week. I haven't been to Skiatook, but I've heard good things about it. How long does it take to get there?

I decided to get rid of the 04 VLX and get a 23. I picked it up the morning we left for a week long lake trip to NW Arkansas. 22 hours and so far so good!

Love the color combo!!!! But then again I am a Volunteer grad out of Knoxville Notworthy.gif

I'm betting that when it's time to sell this one that it will end up in TN!

We usually stay somewhere near the Starkey Marina area or the near the sailboat marina. There are lots of nice houses with docks that rent by the week. I haven't been to Skiatook, but I've heard good things about it. How long does it take to get there?

It takes approx 3 hrs, well worth the drive, very clean and smooth water in a lot of places. Like a minature Table Rock or Shell Knob.

We will be going down to Table Rock Aug 4 for the week. I actually bought my LSV from the Springfield dealer. I keep wanting to go to Beaver, but we always end up at Table Rock, not that that is a bad thing! :)

We will be going down to Table Rock Aug 4 for the week. I actually bought my LSV from the Springfield dealer. I keep wanting to go to Beaver, but we always end up at Table Rock, not that that is a bad thing! :)

I hope you have a safe trip. Have you been to Milford recently?

It takes approx 3 hrs, well worth the drive, very clean and smooth water in a lot of places. Like a minature Table Rock or Shell Knob.

Where do you stay when you hit Skiatook?

Where do you stay when you hit Skiatook?

We have driven the motorhome down several times, now that we are getting rid of that there is a resort on the water, I don't remember the name but I will look it up and let you know.

Never been to Milford.

Can't wait to get to Table Rock, but might of just messed up my whole week. My right knee was worthless last night when we went out, been fighting something with it for 4 weeks, and pretty sure I made it worse last night. Going to try and get an MRI next week, hate to blow the whole thing up.

Never been to Milford.

Can't wait to get to Table Rock, but might of just messed up my whole week. My right knee was worthless last night when we went out, been fighting something with it for 4 weeks, and pretty sure I made it worse last night. Going to try and get an MRI next week, hate to blow the whole thing up.

Let us know how the MRI turns out. I hope that it's nothing serious.

Never been to Milford.

MCL torn. Possible tear inside cartilage at posterior horn.

Doc says I will probably not make it any worse, wear a brace and board, stop when it hurts, ice it, heat it, ice it, heat, keep it elevated, have surgery when I get back.

Now I have to convince the wife that the doc actually thinks I can board with this, since I have troubles going down stairs right now!

Still, better than they thought on Friday. Doc is having the MRI re-read to be sure.

Never been to Milford.

MCL torn. Possible tear inside cartilage at posterior horn.

Doc says I will probably not make it any worse, wear a brace and board, stop when it hurts, ice it, heat it, ice it, heat, keep it elevated, have surgery when I get back.

Now I have to convince the wife that the doc actually thinks I can board with this, since I have troubles going down stairs right now!

Still, better than they thought on Friday. Doc is having the MRI re-read to be sure.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Any idea how you did it?

Edited by superjet