Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How Often Do you Get On the Water?

meb885

Boat Usage  

185 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Do you Get Out On the Lake With Your Boat?

• Once a Week
    • 2-3 Times a Week
    • 4-5 Times a Week
    • 6-7 Times a Week
    • Dude, i have a 247, i Live on the water!
    • I Go When My Dad Gives me the Boat Key.
    • My Boats a Status Symbol, We Don't Use It
    • Couple Times a Month
    • never

I added the option but all the votes are gone! i have never posted a poll before....did i break it? admins? help? lol.... it still says i already voted

everyone re-vote? guess i shouldnt of tried to add a option?

In adding another selection the numbers we're inadvertently deleted. I added a "never" category just for testing sake and the poll numbers remained the same. If I know which votes you or others had in which category I can correct the error.

Count me in for 2-3 times per week. ROFL.gif

Done...you sure about that... :)

Sad to say, this year is only a couple of times a month. It has rained 25 days in the past month. Our local lake is closed due to flooding. The Bu is up to 7.5 hours this season. Cry.gif

2 times / week at dawn to ski since that only interferes with sleep. Been wakeboarding exactly zero times, can't seem to fit that in the mornings and the 2 yr old is a little short on patience so our evening boating is usually abbreviated for lack of a better word. :(

I added the option but all the votes are gone! i have never posted a poll before....did i break it? admins? help? lol.... it still says i already voted

everyone re-vote? guess i shouldnt of tried to add a option?

In adding another selection the numbers we're inadvertently deleted. I added a "never" category just for testing sake and the poll numbers remained the same. If I know which votes you or others had in which category I can correct the error.

Count me in for 2-3 times per week. ROFL.gif

Done...you sure about that... :)

Yeah, although I should qualify it by saying that is during our summer season which runs from mid May to end of September. Otherwise I would need an Ice breaker option on the BU. LOL ;)

W.L.

I ski 2-3 times a week and my kids are out usually 3-5 times unless I am travelling for work which I am this week and next :( Fortunatley the lake and the boat are 75 feet from my backdoor so it is easy to get out on the water.

Another category could be "never enough". :(

I'm in the 2-3x/wk majority, while in town. Aside from work, the biggest problem is finding a semi competent second and/or third. Also problematic is finding someone who will get up early for the good water. I'm sure none of you can relate to that. I can hardly wait till my kids are able to drive for me. Thumbup.gif Brings a lump to the throat just thinking about it.

I do however, get a few weeks and some weekends at the lake where we go every day until our arms fall off. Love that pain!

You might need a "Days per Month" We go a couple times a month usually for 3 to 7 days. I do like the 247 option but lakefront in CA (on the water) requires winning the lottery.

I should be in the "never enough" category.

I am at a few times a month average. summer months 2-3 times per week.

If I could have it my way I would ski 3 times a week from may to oct... I need to get something going closer to home, my boat is 3hrs away and the lake gets choppy fast on weekends and you never know about the weather.

• 3 weeks later...
How Often Does Everyone Get Out?

I am the never vote...At least it seems that way this year. Cry.gif So far I have only been out 3 times. At least one of them was a 4 day Shasta trip. Last year this time I was hitting water 3 times a week. The 4 little ones are keeping me pretty busy this year. I can't wait until next season when I can at least take a couple of them out with me.

How Often Does Everyone Get Out?

I am the never vote...At least it seems that way this year. Cry.gif So far I have only been out 3 times. At least one of them was a 4 day Shasta trip. Last year this time I was hitting water 3 times a week. The 4 little ones are keeping me pretty busy this year. I can't wait until next season when I can at least take a couple of them out with me.

Birm, that is a GREAT avatar. Those 4 must really keep you quite busy!!!