Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just wanted to say "Hi"

SacKen

One last thing...I must have missed it, what lake did you say that was? Whistling.gif
You didn't miss it, it wasn't stated.
:Doh: Gee, really? Crazy.gif Nothing gets by you. {insert "stoopid" emoticon here} Tease.gif

Next time I'm out that way I'll look for a lake near a residence selling frozen water. ;)

Hi, everyone! I just joined the Malibu family this weekend with the purchase of a 2007 VLX. We took her out to Folsom Lake for the maiden voyage on Sunday and had a blast!

I've been a boater since I was in diapers. (No) thanks to college and career building, I was out of the boating scene for about 10 years and just got back into it a couple years ago. I grew-up skiing and knee-boarding, but missed wakeboarding since it really took off during the time I was "away". I'm really looking forward to getting into it.

If you Sacramento area folks happen to see a new Malibu on Folsom Lake with a thirty-something face planting behind it, it's probably me!

Welcome to the Crew! Several of us members frequent Bullard's Bar and Englebright from time to time. But watch out for the water moccosins and piranha though ;)

Looking forward to seeing you on the water soon.

It's a small lake past Folsom up highway 50 Biggrin.gif

Getting warmer...oh I mean colder

One last thing...I must have missed it, what lake did you say that was? Whistling.gif
:Doh: Gee, really? Crazy.gif Nothing gets by you. {insert "stoopid" emoticon here} Tease.gif

Next time I'm out that way I'll look for a lake near a residence selling frozen water. ;)

Then don't ask a stupid question next time....

Hi, everyone! I just joined the Malibu family this weekend with the purchase of a 2007 VLX. We took her out to Folsom Lake for the maiden voyage on Sunday and had a blast!

I've been a boater since I was in diapers. (No) thanks to college and career building, I was out of the boating scene for about 10 years and just got back into it a couple years ago. I grew-up skiing and knee-boarding, but missed wakeboarding since it really took off during the time I was "away". I'm really looking forward to getting into it.

If you Sacramento area folks happen to see a new Malibu on Folsom Lake with a thirty-something face planting behind it, it's probably me!

Welcome to the Crew! Several of us members frequent Bullard's Bar and Englebright from time to time. But watch out for the water moccosins and piranha though ;)

Looking forward to seeing you on the water soon.

They seem to not appear if you aren't there... Tongue.gif

Then don't ask a stupid question next time....
You're an idiot. Go ask your wife to explain 'facetious' to you. Tease2.gif

I knew he didn't say, I was pointing out that he didn't. :Doh:

Edited by NorCaliBu