Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Newer response graphics

jbower

Just added these. tell me what you think. The r and the e came up a little high because of the curve. I am not positive I like it yet. Kind of looks to big. Also doing the Malibu word towards the back corner

Yeah I think the R got a little high. But in the water I think it will look better! I dig it. Better than the old malibu logo imho.

What's the story with the windshield?

Edited by mwfillmore

I'm partial to a big Malibu on the side, with the specific model in smaller letters toward the rear. They started doing that in 1996 (I think) and went back to the model name in larger letters sometime in the later 2000's (I think) so I look for them to start putting Malibu in the big letters on the side soon. :)

Personally I am a fan of keeping the decal style era specific... putting a newer style decal on an older classic hull just doesn't do it for me. But in the end it's YOUR boat do what you want!