Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheKiwi

onlyinboard.com

Since when did Onlyinboards become a pile of festering dog poop? The old website was fantastic, and the new one is absolutely terrible. You can't even search for anything!

Has anybody got any new websites that are specific to ski boats for sale?

"festering dog poop". Stop sugar coating it and tell how you really feel. :crazy::biggrin:

www.ski-it-again.com

Since when did Onlyinboards become a pile of festering dog poop? The old website was fantastic, and the new one is absolutely terrible. You can't even search for anything!

Has anybody got any new websites that are specific to ski boats for sale?

I still like boattrader. Just use the advanced search to limit it to just key words or even manufacturers.

boat trader.com

Used boats dot com.

You can search by brand there.

I used "the old" onlyinboards.com to sell my last boat and I had great responses during the whole process, but I have to agree with the Kiwi. The new site looks like a 3rd grade pinata party! I found my new boat on boattrader.com and found it to be the most user friendly for me.

I liked the older site as well, watch out for scammers though. I had 2 reply back that were definitely scammers.

Guess I'm the minority here, cause I don't have any issues with the website or its search function. I click on "Advanced Search" on their home page and put in my parameters, and boom, I've got my list. Not sure what your issues are, but it works perfectly for me, every time...

Guess I'm the minority here, cause I don't have any issues with the website or its search function. I click on "Advanced Search" on their home page and put in my parameters, and boom, I've got my list. Not sure what your issues are, but it works perfectly for me, every time...

me too. works like a champ.

Yes, Ian is a good person. Probably still working out the bugs. E-mail him and let him know your concerns.